New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

2 Likes

Especially after the whole “Oh look, San’layn might join the Horde? j/k they instagib a few Gnomes and then bite it on a boat somewhere”.

Sad one has to be Alliance to experience the San’layn bit. :confused:

2 Likes

yes and the san’layn

we got it all right here, for future development =
faldorei form for nightborne druids
phoenix form for belf druids
dryad/keeper form for nelf druids
any form for velf druids. i mean sheesh. cant be this, cant be that, or that or that or…
san’layn/dark ranger for belfs

This made me so mad. Even madder that they basically made the player feel like they were preventing the Allied Race. :rage:

Velf Druids would be too OP. We’d have Void T-rex form and 1-shot other players by stepping on them.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize that I actually wanted this until you worded it like that, lol.

1 Like

oh the possibilities. haha

I think the beauty of San’layn is, blizzard can do San’layn and Dark Ranger. Just add in lore for San’layn story, and let the customizations match what you’re doing. Like I wouldn’t want fangs for example but that’s a San’layn thing easily tied to undead skins they’d put in anyways maybe?

I see such hope but it’s sad because it’s not a thing yet just hope.

Not sure how well they’d be able to hide.
The problem is that for the felbloods, they willingly chose to remain, and the felblood look is a direct gift from the legion
Besides…DH’s are cooler. They have wings…and they transform into demons.
Maybe make it a DH cosmetic option?
I dont know

1 Like

I wish I could just walk around with my DH wings out if I felt like it. Playing as Lana’thel is so cool.

1 Like

Pallies cooler than DK confirmed?

We do have wings after all.

raises eyebrows suggestively

I agree I really wished we had wings.

Which is exactly why im going for the vampire faction on both my DK and my Demon hunter.

I will necrotic strike you for your entire HP bar boy.

Bubbles like a scrub and then heals up to full.

Oh, runes on CD?

Cooldown?
bud I run a haste trinket and haste gems for PvP.
I have way too many runes…and you…are doomed.

ALso abomination for once the bubble ends ~_^

1 Like

I miss Turn Evil.

Used to be hilarious to have a DK Lichborne or a Lock Demo form just to pop into a sudden Pally fear.

And it lasted so long.

You can use turn evil again on a DK when they pop lichborne.

Spits out drink.

I haven’t played this joker since Legion.

i want the kyrian wings. holey rusted metal batman, they are animated perfectly

Come Shadowlands, DK’s lichborne classifies them as an undead, so that death coil will heal them and their pet.