New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Did the other shades change much in the live client?

edit
And no worries at all, I’m just thankful you took the time to do it really.

2 Likes

Not sure if they Void/Blood Elves have the same eyes are they just look similar since the edit.

Looks the same, just different lighting.

That’s the glowing version (which you can see in the dressing room) which pretty much looks the same, but the other two have been changed in the latest build.

Eyes really are such a small thing, but they are so pretty anyway!

1 Like

Yeah those ones are my favorite out of the three. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Here are all female blood elf eyes (except blind ones):

12 Likes

Yep, second from last one.

o:

My favorite one.

I like the ones with clear pupils better.

7 Likes

Oh wow, yeah they look super crisp.

3 Likes

Didn’t even know they’ve had “less glowy ones”.

Good to see.

2 Likes

That’s like exactly what I wanted for my Paladin back in TBC.

4 Likes

Mind showing the current Void Elf ones?

7 Likes

I had shown them some time ago (previous build, but didn’t change except they fixed the female purple ones to not be DK-exclusive):

10 Likes

Yeah, they’re the same. And those PURPLE EYES.

That’s just crying Arcane mage.

edit Also I guess Stiven already confirmed that the eye textures are the same now.

3 Likes

Can DKs change eye colour in general now? It would be nice to be a DK with no eye glow, like Thassarian.

4 Likes

Agreed. Eye glow doesn’t even make sense on player DKs. It’s not like they’re wearing the Helm of Domination, so where does it even come from?

4 Likes

Where’s that picture of those purple eyes that Vereesa has now? Those look even more Arcaney imo.

Hahha yah that was my mild premonition lol XD

But yeh, I am hopeful for blonde and brown, don’t think it’s anywhere close to a guarantee tho. -these are actually Kul Tiran textures, they work really well, they feel more "muted-

I do think white is a must, it just feels like such a mistake to not give a race white nor black hair, it just really sucks. (imo same for LFD not having dark hair)

7 Likes

For now, no. The eye color selection is unavailable for them.

For void elf females, you could select eye color at that point, but it was a bug. Velf DKs of both gender are using the wrong eyes as well (not the smoky ones).

I think Blizzard will give DKs their own eye customization later, but it’s just my guess.