New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

I’m not picky, the only one that i personally see a must and most likely added is blonde and white, to represent our leaders Veressa and Alleria. Anything else, i could care less about but i understand if other people would want them added as well!

Yeah, although Rommath’s tattoos look pretty dated at this point so I’d want something a little more fresh and up-to-date.

That looks really good, I recognized it immediately! lol

3 Likes

Yeah. I can’t believe Void Elves don’t have it anyways.

3 Likes

No.
You get braids and nothing more.
you also get black hair.

:angry:

NO BLONDE!ONLY BLACK!

WHY!?

Brunettes are hotter.

2 Likes

I get why, but i’m glad it’s being addressed,

Aww, thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Agreed, something that is more in line with the rest of the modern art/textures.

YOU’RE NOT MY MOM!!! >:( I can have whatever my void heart desires!

1 Like

What color do you think my hair is under this helmet?

Succumb to my Human Potential!

1 Like

I’ll concede that but I guess what I’m saying is, that hairstyle is one that Kim Kardashian has done for magazines, or Dorit on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills has done for events etc, so I don’t see it as an ugly hair style or a problem with VEs. Its just very modern and chic imo. And people don’t have to like the look thats fine of course too but I see it and I love it, its a vibe, that scraggly part is normally there and not supposed to move its done intentional by people.

I love your characters hairstyle :heart:

THAT IS BECAUSE I AM A GUY! SO I AM YOUR PAPI!

YOU GET BLACK HAIR! NO BLONDE!
END OF STORY

No color because you’re bald.

Papi? :wink: Okayy <3

You have no proof!
I burned the pictures!
You have nothing!

I need an adult. I NEED AN ADULT!

I have an engineer profession…pictures were taken

2 Likes

brb, server/name changing so that nobody will know the awful truth.

And red! I need red!

Or I WILL cry. A lot.

1 Like

yeah that or just give void elves the human hair colors. But I think blonde/brown are a definite thing.

I have to say though, things are looking good for alliance side customization wise:

Humans getting possibly the most unique looks in the game vs the blandness that they are now.

Night elves getting the highborne look with the elegant gold eyes/neutral hair colors while simultaneously getting the more nature-oriented vine accessories.

Void elves receiving high elf skins and eyes.

I’m looking forward to seeing more!

I can’t wait to see the different kind of night elves and void elves wandering around seeing as they can represent such a wide variety of elves with different backgrounds (highborne vs nature. Void elf vs high elf, etc.)

5 Likes

I like me black hair, tyvm.

takes a picture so when he checks your profile he knows where you went

Same

1 Like

Hey, I resemble that remark!

:rage:

It’s ok just keep the mog on for now :wink: You look very unique.