New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

I take pride in having earned it from Liadrin herself back in TBC. Now you’d have to get it from Lieutenant what’shisface.

1 Like

That is a special case and doesn’t apply to the argument being made.

Yeah that made me mad. I really miss my first account.

1 Like

I’m not that kind of elf.

I feel like if we’re going to have a really clear identity then:

1. Void hair glow needs to remain (from those pictures it seems to have been removed?)
  2. No blonde/red hair.
  3. Entropic Embrace needs to remain (I’d even love a permanent EE form)
  4. AND if we’re feeling particularly juicy, then have like some sort of void eyeshadow/eye veins (e.g. byakugan) to really show off that void juice
2 Likes

I don’t know…

My sources at the Lion’s Pride Inn have told me some very interesting things about what kind of elf you are.

Look…just because me and Shadows do kinky things doesn’t mean anything.

eats all of Somand’s likes
ALL OF THEM

3 Likes

It’s still there, look closer.

I lost my first, but I only had a level 4 Undead Rogue on it anyway from what I recall.

I still have my second though, with my first main, but I don’t sub it anymore. This one I’m on right now is my fourth, but I usually consider it my third since I often don’t count the first one. So…much…RaFing…

Just to nitpick. I would not classify a non-void theme as a “light” theme. It’s more like a “basic” or “plain” theme. A light theme to me is something like Blood Elves golden eyes. Obviously there could more options like that specifically for Blood Elves and I have no objection to such being added, but to call a non-void theme a light theme is not what I would classify as accurate.

3 Likes

Nothing was removed. Most of the hairs shown in the teaser are ones that either don’t have glowing tentacles by default or the tentacles drape down behind the body so you cant see them in those shots.

For reference:
https://i.imgur.com/bulZBCh.jpg

1 Like

Hey now, I was just working undercover for SI:7.

1 Like

Lies! That’s the void taking, not Broflake.

1 Like

I am clearly more handsome than Slyvanas. Don’t make me demonstrate how much more deadly I am as well. PvP is a thing!

1 Like

I found my cataclysm account. I had it for such a short time though i never did much on it.

Eye color does not mean much since they’ve been rocking thelight theme since TBC and gold eyes are a late addition.
So its not “plain” its definitely “the elves who use paladins” theme.

Nope its true.
She really enjoys the usage of ice.

I really don’t agree with your assessment, but obviously it’s your opinion and you have every right to it.

For blood elves there is no other look.
They’ve been paladins long before they had golden eyes. So it cannot be claimed that golden eyes is thelight theme.
Simply being a blood elf immediately makes you a part of it.

They need quite a bit more than gold eyes

1 Like

Something like this lazy mockup I did?
https://i.imgur.com/ZbXhLyR.png

2 Likes

Yes
10chars

1 Like