New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

I vote that we steal Reno from the blood elves!

I agree, and disagree.

While I do agree that these customizations are not examples of confirmation that High elves have mobilized and joined these groups in large numbers within the lore, I do however believe that their implementation is designed help facilitate players who wish to identify their characters specifically as High elves.

Similar in fashion to the way the lead narrative designer Danuser alluded to in regards to giving the players the cosmetic option to identify their characters as Wildhammer dwarves and Sand trolls. In the end both sides take some liberty with the lore, so it’s always strange to me when they start pointing fingers at the other side when there’s just as many fingers pointing at them as well.

I agree entirely, and I believe this is going to become a pretty big narrative in the future, even Teli and evitel are convinced by the story content within the alpha. Many texts, and objects refer to a battle between the light and dark where neither side is necessarily good or bad.

Would it work if light-skin Void Elves still have some sort of void tint? The models haven’t been released yet so it’s likely we’re not getting an exact copy-paste of the Blood Elf skins. Also afaik Void Elves aren’t getting Blood Elf hair color.

They’re going to get the exact copy paste Furr. There is just too much hype rolling behind it right now and Blizzard does not want to deal with any backlash.

They’re still using the Blood Elf underwear though:

Eh, I have a suspicion that the choice to not give the Void elves blonde hair is an intentional one personally. If not just an attempt from Ion to keep at least some semblance of his word in the past in regards to the importance of distinction between the two races. While I wouldn’t necessarily be surprised if they did get belf hair colors in the end, I can also say that I’m pretty confident that they won’t.

In the end only time will tell.e

1 Like

A blue confirmed that the underwear will be changed.

2 Likes

The underwear will be fixed.
Not like you’d really notice it though.
Or cared for…like…

I KNOW YOU ARE A VOID ELF! YOU WEAR BLUE UNDERWEAR!

YE GHAST I HAVE BEENFOUND OUT!

1 Like

I might wanna show of my nice Void Elf bra. :blue_heart:
That and #freethepants

2 Likes

I can explain!
It reflects the blue of the sky I tell you!
The sky!

It would be really cool if they gave the female elves (Maybe the males?) the option to choose a nail color.

Let me paint my nails whatever color I want! :rage:

2 Likes

You see my face right now?
You can’t, I am wearing a helmet.
If you do see my face, it will be right before I throw my helmet at you.
You don’t want me throwing my helmet at you.

LIES IT DOESNT HAVE CHROME ON IT!

1 Like

I refuse. Some of my favorite Mogs are Horde Only designs. I would lose mogs due to being Alliance.

I agree, I do miss my blood knight tabard.

3 Likes

Just picture a Nelf male Rogue named Breakfastben wearing nothing but booties and oven mitts clubbing his enemies with a couple of frying pans.

1 Like

…I am going back to he HOrde just to kill this non-existent rogue repeatedly.

3 Likes

Omg, stop eating all my likes. :rage:

2 Likes

I’m fine with Velves getting a dull White hair color tbh.

It would fit nicely with them and still give them close to the Alleria look they’d want.

4 Likes

My Blood Elf demon hunter disagrees.

1 Like

No. I will steal all the likes.

Somand if you do not change your mind…THIS WILL BE YOUR FUTURE

4 Likes