New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

I think since Alleria has a muted Blond that it could extend to Void Elves.

Their hair literally turns white in Void Form so it would be silly not to give them that hair color.

Also brown because its a good transition shade.

Oh look, you made a concept of those 3 colors before all this went down lol

I don’t think these would be out of the question.

9 Likes

At the very least Alleria’s color and white. White makes total sense for Void Elfs as you said, and if Alleria can have her hair color then we should be able to as well.

I wouldn’t be upset if Void Elves don’t get browns and reds and golds and yellow-blondes as those are very summery, distinctly Blood Elven hair colors tbf. Would be nice to keep it for Belves only.

6 Likes

Blue Hair also makes sense.

3 Likes

They can give them different shades of normal hair colors without stealing for blood elves. There’s different shades of Blonde, Brown and other normal colors they could give to Velves. Alleria has Blonde hair so there’s no reason the rest of them shouldn’t have the option for that. Share the human hair colors with them as well. Maybe even some Night Elf hair colors? Like those bluish and purple tints which I think could work for the High Elf aesthetic as well.

If they really want to go wild with the High Elf look i’d say give them some straight up Arcane purple colored hair as well to match the purple eyes. There’s a lot of stuff they can do to keep them different and unique.

6 Likes

“Nothing” is an exaggeration, bro.

Blood Elves got blue eyes and beards, something that was exclusive to Void Elves until now. And both of those options were something very popular among BE fans, I’m not sure why they suddenly stopped caring about those.

5 Likes

Why do people keep saying blood elves got body jewelry? I thought all that was unconfirmed and then removed completely. Did something recently change?

2 Likes

It was confirmed it was literally available on alpha in character creation, it was removed this temporarily build but apparently that’s to change the textures or something.

Where was it confirmed? Wowhead still says unconfirmed.

By it being available in game for a week or so? I thought I saw Youtubers showing it off in character creation last week before it was taken out.

Btw I love your mog so much! :smiley: Love how you used the belt as like a skirt!

3 Likes

Hopefully they don’t get removed. That’s why I made this mpg. I want to be able to actually see the jewelry and hopefully tattoos.

I doubt it would get removed. It’d be a waste of time and development if so, and the colors of it perfectly match the bracelets that just got added and the previous necklaces added initially. Plus it’s so pretttty…

I think I read (from someone much smarter than I on the topic) that it was removed to change how the textures work on stuff but I could be wrong ^^ Hoping it makes it into the final build!

1 Like

Now the only issue is I might make this toon male. Those new short hair options without aggressive side burns are amazing. Honestly the hair was the only reason this toon is female.

There’s some interesting changes to the blue blood elf eyes in the dressing room, I was hoping someone with the alpha could check up on it :c

YES that short hair they are getting made me want to roll a guy so bad. I’m going to become an even worse Alt-aholic in Shadowlands >.<

You mean the blue color around the eyes? I believe that’s how it looks on alpha too, from a screenshot set I saw today.

No, in the dressing room the blood elves have the darker blue eyes again, but I’m not sure if that’s just some bug with Wowhead. It’d be nice if someone with the alpha could take 10 seconds to cycle through them and look.

Agreed on all counts. I feel more subtle blondes and browns would be appropriate and that all the gold and red hues are best left to the Blood Elves as they don’t really fit either the Void Elf or High Elf aesthetic.

I’d also love lighter blues, purples and pink in lieu of the warmer tones Blood Elves have, giving them a cooler, more cosmic aesthetic rather than just the dark colors they have now or further infringing upon the Blood Elves own aesthetic.

6 Likes

Yessss ^^ this 1000%

Gives Velfs more options without stepping on Belf’s toes so much

7 Likes

I’d like to see them get an icy blue or a greyish/blue kind of hair color as well. Colors like that easily fit the High Elf aesthetic. Plus it would match the tattoos well if they get Alleria’s same tattoos.

7 Likes

Oh the generosity on display

3 Likes