New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Except, BE Fans are getting a lot of customisation. Only thing so far that has been confirmed for Void Elves is Blue Eyes and shared skin colours.

6 Likes

But can you really expect them to obey it with the way Anduin lets Genn run all over the place?

His pet Saurfang did much worse.

Stormwind has laws?

This is the first i ever heard off.

Are you sure itā€™s not goldshire you are thinking of?

No, then youā€™d be on one Ms. Kaldorei.

This! ^ We are still in the loop wondering if itā€™s going to deliver what we all want!

Oh I meant hair color in there, not hairstyle, my bad. Like of ourse I would like more hairstyles -who wouldnā€™t- Iā€™m just talking about how overall it would be silly to get skin tones but not hair color, from an in universe perspective.

I am also dissapointied BEā€™s areng getting something OOMPH. Iā€™ve liked the new eye colors, jewelry and skin tones ( and hairstyles and colors) but they donā€™t yet have that thing that feels exclusively BE.

So IMO it should be bangles, or intricate gold decorations on the hair, like NE leaves work.

ā€¦

I would like to see it, and for VEā€™s to take a back seat for a minute.

I hope youā€™re right, otherwise the issue will just resurface again down the road.

And a metric ton more class and customization options in-general.

Please donā€™t pretend Void Elves get the larger stick in this situation, especially if it ends here.

Wait, what have you heard about me? Itā€™s lies, all lies!

3 Likes

So far. Remember, Blizzard did say customisations is going to be an ongoing process.

4 Likes

Did you miss the countless hairstyles, eye colors, jewelry options etcā€¦ and MORE to come?

It is, I agree. Which is why after all weā€™ve seen Void Elves get, considering other races like BEā€™s so far havenā€™t received as much, it just seems tone deaf to have such a pessimistic sad attitude when asking for more things forā€¦ Void Elves of all races who are receiving the most so far.

Back to the cellar with you, heathen.

Hmm, core race getting some customization in the sweep to give all the core races more customizations (which currently kinda feels lopsided atm) vs the AR thatā€™s getting a pretty hefty chunk during the period in which the ARs werenā€™t supposed to be getting anything.

I have a feeling itā€™s going to be done right if only because they want to end the issue once and for all.

If they donā€™t follow through and go the whole way I think the issue may become worse than if they didnā€™t give anything at all. But hopefully they follow through the whole way.

But Iā€™m afraid of the dark.

Void Elves have only been confirmed for 2 things.

Blood Elves have been confirmed for several things. I do agree, there is more that could be added for the Blood Elves, but you canā€™t expect everything to be fully confirmed in one day. Hey, unhappy with what the Blood Elves are given, pass it over to the Void Elves. Weā€™ll take them all without fuss.

3 Likes

I love.

That you consider copy-pasting already available options from Blood Elves is a hefty chunk, itā€™s literally just regular skin tones.

Letā€™s wake up my dude.

4 Likes