New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Neither is Cezol.

1 Like

120 Worgen Rogue

I dont know about that chief.

Perhaps, but yeah, to me, most importantly, is just how arbitrary would be to give VEā€™s natural skin tones but not natural hair colors, when from an in universe perspective, the opposite would be easier lol.

4 Likes

And there Worgen form is only a curse. In the end, they are just mostly furry humans.

1 Like

I disagree a thousand percent, iā€™m fairly new to these forums and the first thing that i saw was people telling excited velf fans ā€œNo. You canā€™t get that and if you want it, roll Horde.ā€

5 Likes

Have you tried being less of a killjoy?

2 Likes

I meanā€¦

I get what youā€™re saying youā€™re hoping for more hairstyles. But the way you presented it just seems likeā€¦ you do realize BE players feel the whole situation is silly, and are a bit sad about ā€¦ literally receiving very little? So I understand wanting more but the defeatist way you said it kind of just idk rubbed me wrong.

1. Void Elfs are just getting the same already finished skin color assets from a race they share the exact same model with, itā€™s not really comparable to the other allied races getting stuff in that itā€™s much easier to just rip colors from two things with the exact same model. If Nightborne had the same exact model as Nightelfs Iā€™d bet money theyā€™d be getting the same skin colors and probably hair colors too right now.

Butā€¦why? As a Belf fan myself thereā€™s nothing to feel down about. We got new skin colors, new eye colors, new hairstyles, new body jewlery, new bracelets, new necklaces, new ear shapes, and there may be even more stuff coming. We got just as much stuff as the Tauren and Night Elves and itā€™s pretty hype :smiley:

7 Likes

How about ask Sylvanas that first before asking me.

1 Like

What are you even talking about?

I think regular hair colors are still on the table for Void Elves. Maybe iā€™m being too optimistic but I feel like they want to do this right and deliver on the High Elf aesthetics.

If iā€™m wrong however itā€™s silly on their part thinking just the skin tones and eye color makes it a done deal for the Pro Helf community.

11 Likes

A completely new set of customizations that gives them access to both voidy and high elfy themes. As opposed to the core race that remains with just the high elfy theme.

3 Likes

Donā€™t ask, donā€™t tell

I dunno, I should look at getting some sleep shortly.

I agree, this was a means of both sides getting High Elves and the normal colors (White, Blond) etcā€¦ Go along with it. Pretty much a Alleria and Vereesa look a like.

5 Likes

As long as you obey the leashing laws, we have no quarrel here.

I hope so, also with an option to toggle the Entropic Embrace ā€œVoidā€ effect.

4 Likes

Iā€™m not arguing against what VEā€™s are receiving I just think presenting the VE argument for more things with a ā€œGee I hope we get these otherwise its a sad situationā€ type of tone rubs wrong considering BE fans ā€¦ would like to see more customization.

VEs are receiving a lot, yes I hope they get hairstyles too but thereā€™s a way to have some self awareness with tone / timing idk, it didnā€™t come across as something I would want to stand up and fight for in that moment all things considered.

Sorry, but we donā€™t have that here.

Guys, really, itā€™s too soon to be depressed about what weā€™re not getting, because we donā€™t know yet.

3 Likes

Its in the Laws of Stormwind.