New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Another effort to delegitmize our concerns and wants.

And no where did I even say that.

But your wants were not ignored there is no separate HE AR, and Blood Elves got blue eyes.

I am happy because I feel BE lore has been protected, and HE lore can be explored now as a wayfarer.

I think the point about BEs though is we all seem to agree on asking more for BEs there isn’t any pros or antis who disagree in that, BEs should be getting more things.

3 Likes

concerns and wants? You mean, the “You want to be a tall, fair skin, magestic elf, the Horde is waiting for you”?

That is not concerns and want, that is just pure spitefulness.

1 Like

Well there are those here who seem to think Blood Elves have been given a lot of stuff.

Quite a number since 460 is pretty easy to acquire and lvls for azeroth are easy along with the cloak.

Its more a long the lines of the way you express yourself.

But unlie night elves and dranei, don’t have a race on the Horde who can now look exactly like them. <_________<

Intentionally missing someone’s point, and using the same old tired sentiments other helfers have echoed, and having only 8 posts? <__<

Just skeptical is all

No…that is indeed concerns and wants.
Wanting to keep things unique is a valid concern and want even if you dont think so.

1 Like

Right but Nikky went entirely too far in presuming he knows the minds of the devs and why they made the decisions they did.

2 Likes

And yet, Blood Elves are still unique, only to the Horde. But can’t expect you to understand that.

2 Likes

That is simply not true I agree. Blood Elf players deserve more things, and I know you said you wouldn’t use Dark Ranger customizations but I know you’ve also expressed hope those who will get it. I hope that is one of the things we have to look forward to.

2 Likes

Why would Forsaken npcs be Blood elf playable characters?

The Dark rangers are purely either Forsaken, or Sylvanas’ own raised Farstriders. No, the Blood elf should not have risen Blood elves in their race, because if we’re going to do that, then lets add risen undead version for all races that had their people risen from the dead, this would probably be most races. Hard pass on that one.

Dark Rangers should be added for the Forsaken where they are, operate and belong.

They have. I just said they got a lot, and then said I still would like more for them.

Lann also just said “BE’s should be getting more things” which is in line with exactly what I said.

Just because I say they have gotten a lot doesn’t mean I don’t think they can or should get more.

2 Likes

How are they only to the Horde when void elves can look exactly like them?

2 Likes

I mean 460 is a feat for me considering that yes, this is my main, and this is my highest Ilvl character. I only started gearing seriously 2 weeks ago and the past 2 weeks were my first time running mythics this expansion. I’ve been on Overwatch mainly for the majority of BFA.

Not everyone is going to be ilvl 480.

1 Like

Why would Sand Trolls be Darkspear playable characters?

Thats just a customization thing for a sub group or race. Having it with the similar model just makes more sense than having it be Forsaken.

though Darkfallen Nathanos style could be neat for Forsaken. Don’t know how many forsaken players want that though.

3 Likes

Dark Rangers should be Blood Elf. They are Forsaken Elves. Sylvanas gave her good bye song to loyalists in her home of Quel’thalas, she could of met us outside the graveyard of UC where we later give Calia the Dark Ranger Night Elves. And Forsaken can’t have access to every model in game on account of undeath.

I also don’t know any Forsaken players who would argue against BE players getting this, and Forsaken and BE players like in lore I’ve noticed a common theme of support for wants / asks for the races.

7 Likes

Because Void Elves are not Horde, are they? Once again, Blood Elves are only unique to the Horde.

We even had High Elves within the Alliance this whole time. You still going to continue on with this bickerness?

1 Like

Yeah, I can’t really say that I agree that the dark ranger skins would be appropriate for Blood Elves or if it would be better for the Undead race. I’m just not sure but if it happens I’ll be happy for those who wanted it. I don’t think it’s likely if we can go by seeing no hints from blizz. But they pull surprises on us all the time. :kissing_cat:

Yeah I really don’t get this selfish mentality.

I’ve main Night Elves since TBC. I’ve been obsessed with their lore and art and style and aesthetic for a decade.

And I could care less if the Horde Nightborne had had their same model but with some different hairstyles and stuff.

Just because the other faction can play a similar looking race doesn’t take away me being able to play the race I love. It just means more people get to enjoy the game.

I’m not losing anything by others gaining similar things. That’d be such a toxic mentality to have :confused: .

7 Likes

There are still other issues where the requests clash. I mean, I still think the elf swap was a bad idea that wasn’t necessarily the best one for the story. And that this decision makes it more likely to be detrimental to the story from my POV. It still is shortchanging the main race to favor the alliance AR. (and as a side note, it’s really wonderful how so many of these discussions of how to go further with the options end up with all these ways to basically purify the Void Elves and add more stereotypical corrupted elements to the Blood elves.)

And most of my point is that that poster takes an argument where both sides, if you boil it down, are basically asking that the other side be denied their wants so that they can get what they want, and turns it into one side asking for what they want (and denying that that happening cuts off things the other side wants) and that the other side is only demanding the first side not get what they want (and ignoring that they are just asking for what they want)

1 Like

Like I said, doubt you mate.