New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Yay blue eyes! Thank you for the pandemic gift.

8 Likes

I guess the only thing left to whine about is Void Elves not having blonde hair. Wonder who is going to take up that crusade.

21 Likes

Can you please take a Look at the priest threads ?

Thank you.

4 Likes

We’ll start those threads tomorrow.

Today, we celebrate.

29 Likes

Blood Elves have blonde hair.
Void Elves are getting Blood Elf customization.
Therefore Void Elves will get blonde hair.

7 Likes

Im a Paladin and a dreanei I can volonteer

Congrats High Elf Community! Seems like big news for you guys ^^ While I prefer the voidish look for my elf far more, I’m happy for those getting what they want.

55 Likes

Just stopping by to say congrats to the people who posted here every day passionate about this being added. I don’t really care much about it but the fact that you guys cared enough and get to see it added is admirable.

45 Likes

way to go blizzard, youve done it

8 Likes

No, void elves are getting blood elf skin colors. You can see all the sample void elves have the typical void elf hair styles.

6 Likes

I only see it mention skin colors.

LOVE THIS CHANGE! More options for all. Everybody wins. Thanks a bunch Blizzard.

12 Likes

Screeeeeeeeeeams Blue eyes for my Belfy girls at last!!! Not real happy about the skins for Belves being for Velves though, feel like they are ruining the identity of the Velves doing that (and fark me all the ‘high elves’ that will now be running around SW ugh!) but well…they gotta compromise somewhere. I don’t think black blood elves make sense either but I’m not gonna grab a pitchfork over it either.

One reason is my Velf priest will finally be able to look like she’s winning her fight to find the light again. No she will NOT be a Helf, but storywise she’s been fighting to find her connection to the light again so she can at least ‘look’ the part somewhat, so that’s cool.

Now…Blizz…come on…give me a greyer skin and some red eyes…I need them for a dark ranger and one for a little black dragon hiding amongst mortals…maybe after seeing Wrathion she’s wanting to be less in the shadows with who she is you know?

Oh and one more request though its not Belf/Velf technically…can we please get those short elf ears for humans so we can have a half elf option for human and elf? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze???

12 Likes

Ok, now playable low-elves when?

7 Likes

I made a post on this over a year ago on exactly this idea.

Give me a cookie.

6 Likes

Congrats Alliance! You’ll finally be able to play Blood Elves, no wait I mean High Elves!

But seriously, super happy for those who wanted High Elf style customization. More is always better!

33 Likes

You can clearly see them also showing the hair styles too…

2 Likes

Thank you, Bliz, for giving us some much needed customization for both Blood Elves and Void Elves. Now, I can actually make one of my BE and one VE into a HE. :grin: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Every hair style there is void elf hair.

2 Likes

I like it.

2 Likes