New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

I know, even if they are told 100 times they will not raise 100 times more topics on the matter, but now it is neither a yes nor a no

I do not see him discuss something until blizzard does not present what he is doing and above all what is the intention and especially for the future

1 Like

Speaking of good olā€™ Reno, I found this interesting little nugget:

Renoā€™s name is depicted as ā€œLenoā€ in early Japanese publications, such as Final Fantasy VII Official Establishment File, which include name romanizations. Leno is a Latin word meaning ā€œpimpā€ or ā€œseducerā€.

Oh MY. :blush:

1 Like

I would love some highborne customizations, but i donā€™t have expectations about it. What i really want is Elune marks for my nelves, is weird that nightborne have and nelves donā€™t.

2 Likes

It would be what I would prefer. Itā€™s hard to believe how set the devs seemed to be about keeping the factions separate and then see them give the Hordeā€™s most popular race and all itā€™s appearances to the Alliance.

1 Like

At least itā€™s being contained mostly in this topic. :hugs:

1 Like

Your views do not matter because they are spiteful and misinformed, yes. And regarding numbers I doubt there are many people going ā€œnew customization options for a race that I donā€™t even play? How dare you do this Blizzard, time to unsub because I canā€™t stand seeing other people happy!ā€

10 Likes

This isnā€™t a healthy attitude to hold.

Couldnā€™t your opposition just as easily say this about your side?

Everyone has the right to their own opinion.

3 Likes

Careful. Antiā€™s will come in here with more spitefulness and run around like headless chickens :rofl:

If you have seen there opinionā€™s, youā€™ll understand why Dorp said that.

3 Likes

I have. Iā€™ve been pro helf way longer than you.

1 Like

Please donā€™t remind me of my Anti days.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen opinions on both side of the debate that are valid.
Iā€™ve also seen opinions on both sides that amount to nothing more than spite for the other side.

Regardless, sinking down to the level of insulting your detractors isnā€™t healthy behavior.

3 Likes

Think back to those days. Did you find it fair when people attacked you for simply being anti?

2 Likes

We can all be polite to each other! I know we can do it!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the spirit! :grinning:

2 Likes

True, but in the end, that is all it comes down to. Spitefulness.

Well, if you looked back at when I was an Anti, do you think my arguments were logical because of people wanting something and I kept on with ā€œnoā€?

Without a real valid or logical reason.

3 Likes

Are you saying that in the past you were only an anti due to spite? If so, you might be projecting your former views on others.

4 Likes

Well some of us can most of the times.
lol
:hugs:

1 Like

I think what we need to remember is there are people behind the avatars, and these discussions are about elves in a video game. As Murgy would say, weā€™re not enemies, we just disagree.

7 Likes

Iā€™m sure after the stream occurs, there will still be arguing in Circles.

What if Iā€™d rather argue in triangles?