New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Me too, but sadly nelfs always get the short end… So I’m not holding my breath. =/

1 Like

Are you sure? You look kinda blue to me.

6 Likes

I see you wielding a staff to hide your hypoxia.

Better for my complexion than a ton of makeup. :wink:

1 Like

You don’t see me using bad lighting to hide the truth.
I…use a helmet.

4 Likes

I used to use a hood, but I couldn’t tell myself apart from Alamara sometimes.

3 Likes

I don’t get the option of bad lighting, helmet’s the only way to go for me.
Otherwise you can see my HMP just… sitting there.

1 Like

I am glad it wasn’t only me.
Now I feel so relieved!

You understand the power of the helmet well my friend.

2 Likes

I wear a bear suit. Sometimes I scream about bees.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVCrmXW6-Pk
Seems appropriate.

3 Likes

Yes. That’s the one.

Chris Metzen was never huge on Blood Elves being in the Horde.

But yeah, maybe it was the switching between Kaplan, Chilton and Ion. Hard to say.

2 Likes

Same. BFA brought me back to being a Night Elf main. Feels like Vanilla.

1 Like

My highest level character in Vanilla was a Night Elf. I only got to level 10, but still!

3 Likes

Yeah… I feel like things have become more ideologically Horde at a leadership level recently. But Christie Golden is doing more so that helps.

I started with a male human Paladin… because I always wanted to play a High Elf Paladin.

But the higher the resolution got the less able I was capable of dealing with playing the missing link. So I switched over to playing a night Elf druid.

1 Like

Hey, me too!
Though it actually wasn’t this guy. It was some random other one I got to level 6 and then eventually deleted.
The first character I got into the double digits was an Undead Warrior. I no longer have him either.

1 Like

Back then it took so long to make races so we only got them every four years.

There were huge holes in what was playable but each race required an entire starting zone and 1-20 quests. Also the technology for animations and gear and everything was a pain.

Yeah. Not a lot of options for Paladin back then. But it’s still a bit limited. How are Kul’tirans not Paladins?

4 Likes

My Night Elf was a Warrior. She’s long since been deleted.

My first character to cap was a Blood Elf Paladin, but what I really wanted was a Blood Elf Warrior. Sadly, that wasn’t added till Cata, and by then I had moved on.

Here is my first main. Yes, those are Pants of the Naaru she has equipped, and no, you can’t obtain them on a Paladin anymore.