New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Since the subject of the Silver Covenant has come up I’ll just share some of the SC transmog ideas I have ready for Shadowlands:

https://i.imgur.com/BO5Hap2.jpg

9 Likes

Sunreavers are better because Red makes you go faster.

5 Likes
4 Likes

eek i want those uldaur mage shoulders. cant seem to get them to drop

RNG is a real drag in Ulduar since they merged the loot tables -_-

3 Likes

Yeah, I wasn’t exactly happy that they did that. Some of that stuff resisted dropping enough as it was.
That and now you can get 0 Val’anyr fragments in a run, which is always fun.

3 Likes

On this note, there was a third perfect time to do it in Legion. Sure there was the oft mentioned Silver Covenant participation, but there was also a group of unethical adventurers as a rarespawn encounter. They were an Alliance group, with a High Elf on them. This right before Allied Races came out of course.

4 Likes

I don’t know why, but this got me thinking.
Would someone be bold enough if they were ever a race/class combo, to make an elf Shaman called Legolust? :crazy_face:

3 Likes
1 Like

Yes, but it’s secretly slower because it isn’t red. :wink:

5 Likes

I still think a missed opportunity was Storm Elves.

The Kirin Tor/SC took the Thunder King’s Lightning Powers while blood elves got the Anima technology and just… never did anything with it.

Could have had elf shamans.

9 Likes

I think it’s safe to say that it’s probably been an ongoing debate between the devs over the Helf issue for many years. I do remember seeing something a while back, I forget who it was but it was some dev or w/e who said on Twitter they wanted playable High Elves.

It’s probably been one of those things where a number of them wanted it or they were divided and couldn’t agree how to go about it. I think that’s obvious by the fact that they would never just kill the High Elves off. If they really wanted to end the issue I would think they’d have done that or made them all Void Elves when Velves became a thing in Legion.

1 Like

What is a w/e?

Means whatever.

3 Likes

Kind of the odd duck out against w/ (with) and w/o (without).

4 Likes

I hope we find out more this week. Also I want to see nelf stuff!

16 Likes

Yes! Really hoping for body tattoos for nelves.

4 Likes

and leaves for their hair

6 Likes

And flowers!

4 Likes

yes and flowers. hehe

2 Likes