New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Well, so much for caring over her former people or her former nation. And what makes you so sure she was Farstrider? As a matter of fact and considering the -lorewise canon- antagonism between both groups (Farstriders vs. Magisters), one could argue your rogue should had actually resent Umbric et al as even more moronic and dangerous for Quel´thalas than Rommath and his Blood Magi -those at least stopped messing around with Fel-.

See? This is why I don´t RP… I overthink too much and it´s hard to pull the overall “caring protective stance” of the Farstriders with the much more pragmatic and downright nasty “I kill for money” stance of a rogue.

It’s totally mutually exclusive man.

We all know the only way to add customization options to the game for any race is to also remove them from Void Elves.

1 Like

Uhm, Idk why your rogue would want to backstab another Belf.

Cause she´s a rogue and you annoyed her? I mean Speallbreaker armor stuff is probably fancy AND expensive. If she stabs you (your Spellbreaker doesn´t necessarily have to die juts get incapacitated) and steals your stuff is kinda a doble win now that i think about it…

2 Likes

You can’t hide the truth of what you are. :octopus:

I believe the point is that since there are no organized Blood Elf Rogue groups, or even characters to draw on, it doesn’t give you as a player much to draw on lorewise.

Like, an SI:7 Agent wouldn’t be likely to backstab a random Alliance human, but some unrelated unscrupulous Rogue would for personal gain probably.

Blood Elves don’t have SI:7, or any sort of equivalent to draw on. There’s no specific group lorewise, so I guess we can just assume they’re all ‘freelance’ as it were.

Thank you for saying so. :grinning:

I didn’t get the whole MHP stereotype at first, but after having frequented the forums more, yikes it’s sadly warranted.

3 Likes

My Mage might want to backstab another Belf. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

This is a PG thread you guys.

Some are really trying tho.

I’m using code. :wink:

1 Like

I never claimed she was in good standing with the Farstriders. Her wanting to pursue void research was the last straw and got her kicked out.

Understatement of the year.

2 Likes

Code that’s as subtle as Bizarro screaming, “ZERO ONE ONE ZERO ONE!”

Either way, you’re using a term of disability or a disorder in ways to insult others.

1 Like

Is it wrong that I tend to picture my elf rogues as Rangers that are just really good at stealth?

1 Like

Anyone doing this ever is in poor taste.

1 Like

You can blame Blizzard for killing the hunter fantasy of a ranged and melee weapon at the same time.

1 Like

I RP this rogue as having joined the Horde’s Shattered Hand. Their version of SI:7.

Haven’t gotten around to leveling her yet.

(fezzy Alt)

I miss Hunter dual-wield! :sob:
Sure, it was never viable as your main source of damage, but I miss it!

1 Like

Your mog is not zug zug enough for this honoured position.

1 Like