New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Yeah there are a lot of BE players for various reasons I’ve seen want the Undead customizations. I will be a bit unhappy if we don’t get it, and I do hope despite people wanting more or tweaks here and there to the VE situation that the VE’s take a back burner now for a bit.

Undead Blood Elf customization, youthful Night Elf and Nightborne faces, these are my main things I would like to see, revisiting VE’s later.

1 Like

They have rogues among Kael’thas sunfury people and all over the Draenei srarting zone.

So the production of Arcwine, Checkmate. And since Agriculture deals with growing stuff, Taking care of a tree that will save her People is another win for me.

Well now you see both.

Farmers care about Nature. Tsk, tsk.

You see the problem with saying that you don’t care or care little but then write mile long posts ends up in a contradiction of one another.

You’re free to hate it but people are just posting their opinions. The subject of elves gets everyone heated but at the end of the day none of this really matters.

It is.

Hair, hair!

Blizzard doesn’t like certain combinations either, and that’s all that matters. :wink:

Maybe the Draenei players got to seem them, but there´s no lore emphasis in regards to the class. Not like the Paladins nor Hunters nor the Mages get with the whole Blood Knight / Farstriders / Magisters - Blood Magi - Sunreavers stuff. Priest can run on the coatails of Blood Knights (with the whole “former priests” lore basis) and Warlocks with the Magister - Blood Magi stuff, but rogues?¿ Rogues are like out there with no clear affiliation. Monks at least have the Pandaria and Huojin stuff…

No! I don’t want that to happen! :sob:

1 Like

Oh for sure, all of this would be awesome. But I certainly don’t expect it in Shadowlands. High Elf Wayfarers now, maybe non-Void High Elves some time in the future.

Personally I’d like to play a Highvale Elf someday.

Right where they want you to think they are. :wink:

1 Like

We will never see eye to eye, for me druids are much more than glorified farmers.

Wrong, farmers care about getting the more crops with the less resources. Transgenic plants are all about giving moar crops with the less influence of plagues regardless on how this impacted animals like bees. Heck, the only started to care about bees after they realized their crops were in danger of ceasing to exists.

All about the benefits, not the morals. Farmers care about nature as long as it benefits them. You don´t see farmers waiting two seconds to consider that maybe destroying a rain forest environment to use it to cultivate maybe is bad for the animals living there and the planet as a whole (welcome to the Amazonian debate!!)

Nightnorne ARe farmers. Night elves ARE druids worried by the balance of nature and not negatively impacting the environment they live in. Big difference if you ask me.

Oh sorry, I was under the assumption you where forum RPing back there (ergo why I said what I said… lorewise I don´t see a rogue giving a flying eff over the opinion of a Spellbreaker).

i really hope void elves get some hairstyles that are a lil calmer. dont get me wrong, everything they’re doing is amazing… but velf hair is too big

2 Likes

Hmmm you say Blizzard and the ones creating all the stories that your friend there dislikes.

Much like how failed the void elf story is to the point where they’re now adding an entirely more popular aesthetic to it :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Is no advantage buddy, then devs simply ignore they exist. They´re invisible in the lore of the race and their two more visible examples are either a Human Potential fangirl (Valeera) or a cartoonish villain (Lorash) -though personally I loved Lorash; thye writer clearly inspired himself in in-game rogue players to portray the character-.

My rogue is a SI:7 agent, hence this transmog.

1 Like

Uhh… your rogue is kinda NOT a Horde Belf? I don´t care over Velves, I care over Belf proper rogues and their -nonexistant- lore.

The fact you guys were exposed as Human Potential worshipers is a given, and not in my interest for potential RP tbqh.

Never say never. People’s opinions of others can change in an instant.

How to take care of crops which happen to be plants which also happens to include trees. Nurturing trees for proper growth is a Druid 101 thing.

See this is a case where it’s a mistake on my part, so don’t worry about it.

I must stick to my true feelings.

To show that the Void Elves are growing their ranks. You being able to RP as a High Elf is just an added bonus.

It´s just the start of the path, not the goal.

Yup, indeed never ever see eye to eye. Let´s kill the topic, we´re wasting time.

Uhh so I read that correctly back then.

Man, do you think my rogue would -lorewise speaking ofc- try to backstabb your warrior? I´m not sure, hard to extrapolate… would this be proper Belf rogue berhaviour?

She used to be a Horde Blood Elf. Before being exiled with Umbric’s group, she was a Farstrider.

Where did I say anything about delete Void options or aesthetics?

Hint: Never did.

2 Likes

Sure, the upside to that is we get to distance ourselves from that atrocious aesthetic :heart:

4 Likes