New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

I was trying to picture a dwarf child and all I could come up with was a gnome.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s sort of just the story with WoW though.

The Blood Elf story in BFA other than Nazmir is just me cruising with Lorā€™themar in Nazjatar.

2 Likes

See youā€™ve kept saying how terrible it would be for the game without actually saying how and continuing to go back to complaining about the games story and ignoring the valid avenues players see for race/class combos.

Like Iā€™ve told you for the 4th time: your opinion on in-game lore and story direction does not mean said lore and story direction are not viable avenues, but keep doing you :kissing_heart:, your strong personal feelings are really building a case rather than any actual examples.

1 Like

Zandalari and Kul Tirans both received a fair amount of world building.

3 Likes

I sure enjoyed raising my little trike or hunting witches in a creepy forest.

Yeah. That tends to happen to the location specific races anyways thoughā€¦

Likeā€¦ Nightborne in Legion. All of the races in the Shadowlands zones will get fleshed out.

Whenever itā€™s where you go it gets some attention.

1 Like

Drustvar is such a good zone.

Iā€™m out of likes again soā€¦ no more hearts for 12 hours.

3 Likes

Excuse me, how is this relevant for your complain regarding Nelves? No dude, it is a FACT (aknowledged by Tyrande herself in game soā€¦ stay salty?) how Nightborne are ANYTHING BUT similar to their Night Elf cousins. Heck, Tyrande perceives them as just the same as Elisande A.K.A. just the same as the 10.000 years ago Highborne A.K.A. just the same as Azshara et al.

NOT the same thing dude. The High elf / Blood elf discussion is MILES away of difference in regards to the Nightborne / Night Elf one. Nightborne have a different culture and share different values, period. They are NOT Night Elves no matter how much you hide your head in the sand about it.

Dear, you donĀ“t even have an argument. You deliberately ignore the things that contradict your stance in a poor attempt to justify the failed premise of Nightnborne = Nelves.

I donĀ“t need to reinforce my point to make anyone see youĀ“re wrong by default.

Legion Class Hall + Darkspear Druids, nuff said.

Wanna bet them ā€œBelf druidsā€ WILL kneel? Cause the historical record with this company actually makes my point much more probablethan yours.

Sorry, but i lack to see the positives in sane regretful KaelĀ“thas rejecting Alleria and Co. as deranged ignorant cultistsā€¦

Why? ItĀ“s just a phraseā€¦

Did the growth of the aforementioned tree involve any actual druidic involvement from Thalyssra et al in any shape, way or form? No? Good. Then no druidism dudeā€¦ heck, as a matter of fact and in line with their more ā€œpre sundering Highborne-ishā€ stance, they merely limited themselves to thank the actual external druid and proceeded to take advantage of the fruit as any resource in disposal. No hints anywhere over Nightborne aknowledging any type of relevance to druidism per se.

Wrong, eating a fruit =/= involving with nature magic to the point one implements adoration to Wild Gods / Loa. Druidism is much more than taking advantage of an application.

With all due respect, donĀ“t involve in business that donĀ“t concern you. If I ā€œtalkā€ to Callistus in a waaay harsher way, thatĀ“s because his own malicious attitude is deserving of no less.

DonĀ“t tell me how to use my sub unless you pay for it, Mr. stranger.

Calia themes overpowering the classic Forsaken themes the likes of Liadrin themes did for Blood Elves. Blood elf druids being represented as good little peasants following Malfurion to a T just like Darkspear Trolls were nonexistant and subjected to in Legion. HORDE mages being depicted as noenxistant -at best- and downright useless incompetent buffoons (see: Aethas) at worst any time Blizz touches the arcane mage theme and uses their good Ā“ol ā€œbuut, buut!! muh kIrIn ToR DaLaRaN mages!!ā€ BS. How Tauren druids are SO nonexistant even their most relevant character is exposed as a worse and more incompetent Malfurion (see: Hyjal in Cata storyline).

Need more examples?

Yeah, calling people insane.

3 Likes

Well, english is not my primary languageā€¦ I always understood it more as calling people ignorant and deliberately lying to themselves.

ā€œBlood elves no longer truly consider themselves high elves, and they tend to have different priorities and behaviors than their high elf kindredā€

WoW encyclopedia, 2006.

Brushes his shoulder off

8 Likes

No but she had consulting help from a Druid. And given their desire to raise grapes and fruit for Arcwine production, you would think theyā€™d take great care in how to raise their produce.

Itā€™s not about eating a fruit, it was about nurturing the growth of a tree so that they could fix their magic addiction problem. Caring about Nature is like Druid 101.

Two wrongs donā€™t make a right.

I mean itā€™s a public forum, and you happen to be in a thread regarding a subject that concerns me, soā€¦

I merely gave you a suggestion. Whether you heed my advice or suggestion is up to you.

Maybe you should look up definition of meanings with some words before posting them.

1 Like

Not at all, cause all youā€™ve shown is more of your personal opinions of where you think the games story is going and why you personally donā€™t like it.

Not why it actually harms the game, especially if multiple players have shown interest in those viable options presented to them by Blizzard, especially with how big a deal theyā€™ve made Calia now that Sylvanas is gone.

And like Iā€™ve said 5 times already: Your personal feelings and opinions on the games story and direction does not mean sub-race/class combos are not viable, it just means you donā€™t like it.

3 Likes

Drinks Ice Tea like Kermit the Frog

7 Likes

How DARE you donā€™t like what Blizzard OFFERED you? How DARE you not be satisfied? How DARE you COMPLAIN in the forums? WHAT next? People making REQUESTS for things theyā€™d actually LIKE? UNTHINKABLE!

/sarcasm

8 Likes

Please donā€™t make me argue with that one. Sheā€™s mean. :sob:

:purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

Itā€™s ok. I wish I wasnā€™t out of likes to give.

We arenā€™t playing Warcraft 2ā€¦

1 Like

Joins in and also drinks tea like Kermit the Frog

3 Likes