New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

These not being in is the real tragedy of World of Warcraft.

3 Likes

Dude, likefor the n-esim time: the issue is not about the lore being twisted like a pretzel to make a square fit a round hole (which is kinda what happens with all of your examples) is about how awful and detrimental those ā€œforcedā€ round holes full of squares are for the story ANd the game.

I frankly and honestly wonder over the mental gymnastics people take to pretend outrageous lazy things like the ā€œdatamined Belf body jewerlyā€ are A-ok and something to feel happy about.

I mean, freaking Christmas trees lookalikes!! Not even semi practical body jewerly like the one seen on Nightborne NPCs (and then I realize none of you saw the importance on SilgrynĀ“s jewerly strategically covering his freaking ribs!! Shame and dissapointed in ALL of you guys!!).

I think LorĀ“themar too was hit quite the hardestā€¦ guy is still angry about it after what, 10 years as per the last short story?

Imho BOTH LorĀ“themar and Rommath need to have that open wound they love to pretend they donĀ“t have dealt with.

Oh God, NO. If I wanted to play a Night Elf IĀ“d roll one on Alliance.

Make the proper adjustments to the Nightborne race to make them look like their NPCs is more like it.

Considering heĀ“s supposedly going to experience a full regret experience, not a good one. Under this premise, KaelĀ“thas will actually SEE and AKNOWLEDGE the lack of actual gains involved in irresponsible engage with questionable magic sources.

Dude, the Shendralar for all their faults, are quite far from the Nightborne/Highborne in terms of culture and world perception. They literally killed their demonic influenced leader and went back to their Night Elf cousins while their admitted THEY (as in Tyrande et al) were RIGHT!!

The Shendralar are a NEW take on the mage Nelf precisely cause they donĀ“t believe in their old concepts and rules, they believe in a new stance regarding arcane and magic.

No, what is supremely ignorant AND hypocritical is you using a failed argument to excuse rude behaviour against anti posters.

THIS. And not only that, the people that ended up following Mordent back to Darnassus doesnĀ“t seem to me about overpowering the peasants and ruling the Night elves with their supreme arcane knowledge (which was totes the stuff surrounding the original Highborne lead by Aszhara).

Dude, IĀ“d HATE to see any self respecting Belf kneeling to the druids overlord A.K.A. Malfurion. ThatĀ“s so non-Belfy is not even funny.

I was about to explain to you for like the 10th time why this is bad, but I see you literally donĀ“t give a f* over how this can impact the narrative and flavor of a race. Ergo, I wonĀ“t bother from now onwards.

IĀ“ll just hope someone up there actuallyt uses their shared braincell for once and prevents the implementation of this type of petitions.

Sure dear, cause Nightborne are ALL aboutr druidism and Elune worship, amrite?

L2lore before you complain.

4 Likes

People like the body jewelry and thatā€™s fine, but nothing Iā€™ve seen so far from new Belf stuff has been worth the money for SL.

I have never once cared for getting Blue-Eyes on my Belf. I fall on the Red/Green side of the Color Wheel vs. the Blue/Orange.

I donā€™t know whatā€™s up man. Renoā€™s a good dude.

But yesterday he was willing to argue about a minor pigment shade in regards to Nightborne for an extended period of time.

But when youā€™re arguing about a minor tint or shade of skin color thatā€™s in the same range then itā€™s kind of questionable what the objective is.

According to that reasoning if we got Blood Elve skins that werenā€™t the exact shade of light or tanā€¦ the exact shade, then even though theyā€™d be approximately the same skin color we could try and argue theyā€™re not the same skins.

ā€œOh thatā€™s not the same Blonde.ā€ ā€œThatā€™s not the same tan.ā€

I have confused Night Elves and Nightborne in BGā€™s before. Itā€™s far from impossible at a glance. Even the males because they did a terrible job resizing the armor on Nightborne males after they changed their body proportions.

6 Likes

Man, the wasted oportunity on sharing body jewerly AND tatoo art between both races (the Nightborne and the Belves)ā€¦ heck, right now, it even has lore resonance if we take into account theyĀ“re willing to share intimacy between them both.

IĀ“d like MUCH more actual functional jewerly like the one Nightborne NPCs have for my Belvesā€¦ and as a bonus, this jewerly is SO painfully EASY to justify as mere cultural exchange done by both races (who I repeat: are getting quite chummy with each other).

IĀ“ll ask again Forum Blues: how long until Bloodborne implementation?

If this had occurred then I would argue they were different from what we got.

I really donā€™t want anything Nightborne have on my Belf.

Iā€™ve made my wants clear.

and?

High Elves are just as ideologically different from Blood Elves. They didnā€™t want to drain magic. Weā€™re still in the same ballpark.

Do I need to add another line where youā€™re like, ā€œFEELing argument is failed!ā€

Youā€™re actually just reinforcing my point.

I donā€™t think the Zandalari are kneeling to Malfurion? There are other options.

Yo Somandā€¦ hook me up here.

5 Likes

I hope this will be the case, and the Void Elves will actually get some more lore development. Theyā€™re so barren and void of anything. Theyā€™ve been around for two years and they still donā€™t have a single named npc outside of Umbric and Alleria.

4 Likes

I really wish people would stop phrasing this term.

2 Likes

That, ā€œCrack Squadā€ comment really limits them.

Until they can make more Void Elves theyā€™re kind of stuck. But I think that maybe the two years of us roleplaying High Elves and Blood Elves arguing about identity probably also kept them from pushing on Void Elves harder.

5 Likes

Well I mean in the Nightborne story, their salvation comes from nurturing a tree with help from a Druid. And their culture grows grapes for excessive Arcwine consumption.

So one could argue they care about Druidism.

Iā€™d suggest dropping the bad attitude phrasing tho.

1 Like

So, Nightborne are just there to plant some trees for the Horde to set on Fire?

Can I invite the Tauren? I feel like some BBQ Beef.

No, Sara. Nightborne are there to make booze from their magic fruit.

Is that the reason why we see Orcs inside the pubs with all the Dwarves?

Sorry Booze was too generic a term. I really meant Wine.

Orcs make the Booze instead.

And Ogres makeā€¦ I feel like calling it ā€˜swillā€™ is being too nice.

2 Likes

Joke of the day: A Dwarf walks out of a bar.

4 Likes

BFA wasted a lot of time focused on characters. Umbric was around a lot. So was Alleriaā€¦which I wasnā€™t a fan of. Granted Alliance high elves donā€™t have much story that they donā€™t share with Blood Elves either.

1 Like

Dwarves Everywhere:
ā€œDonā€™t even joke like that!ā€
ā€œItā€™s not true right? What the mean elf lady said canā€™t happen can it?ā€
ā€œNo, hush junior, and finish your stout. Itā€™s almost bedtime.ā€

5 Likes

Dwarves be like, ā€œnow why would I do that?ā€

3 Likes