New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Must not know much about lore if you think it doesn’t work with lore my guy.

4 Likes

So then do you see why people feel a certain why when the Night Elves with slightly just pathetically minutely different skin tone not even really actually different paint makes the other side feel a certain way?

I have Always understood the other perspective. It’s just hypocritical.

6 Likes

the only thing I know is that it is a waste to waste time arguing with you about lore

Even so I will wait to see the blizzard stream which is what they are trying to do that in the end is what ends up importing

2 Likes

This tells me you don’t understand why.

2 Likes

I’m pointing out hypocrisy. I don’t know why you’ve been so up in arms about me recently. I’m not sure if I’ve offended you or what. But, your purposely ignoring my thoughts on Nightborne are a stark contrast with your stated neutrality.

If you’re gonna keep claiming to be neutral Reno, do me a solid and start being neutral.

7 Likes

Objective Truth. It was never a playable part of the Alliance before the AR system was created.

Objective Truth: The Nightborne models do not look like Night Elves. They do not have a NE aesthetic and their story space is a retreading of the Blood Elf one.

So you are just trying to make a false equivalency to dismiss the concerns other people have.

Maybe if there wasn’t such a dedication to declaring that compassion for the side that does not agree with you was a bad thing that might happen.

4 Likes

The High Elf vs Blood Elf situation and the Night Elf vs Nightborne situations are similar yes. But they aren’t exactly the same thing.

2 Likes

No. Since it’s a comment about you claiming to be neutral but then arguing about a minute shade difference in colors.

Once again… if you’re gonna be neutral then lace up and start being neutral.

I’m not sure what’s going on that’s keeping you against me.

5 Likes

Being neutral doesn’t mean I don’t argue with you ever Cal. My stance on being neutral has been about Playable High Elves in general.

I’m waiting for you to prove what i said wrong.

Are Calia undead not lightforged undead, why couldn’t they be Paladins?

Zandalari warlocks were a thing in-game. https://wow.gamepedia.com/Demoniac

And why couldn’t Blood Elves control nature magic the same way they controlled light magic in BC to make druids?

Don’t talk to me about being wrong in lore and then not say anything cause you’re scared :kissing_heart:, nice try.

3 Likes

You’re free to argue with me. I actually enjoy(ed?) discussing things with you. But once again… we’re in a spot where you’re arguing about the lightest shade of a color.

I’m not sure why you’re locked in to opposition… but we’re not going to come to an understanding when you’re locked in about a minor RBG color difference.

5 Likes

Regarding Nightborne. I said I was neutral towards Playable High Elves.

Tell me: Are Nightborne Playable High Elves?

like i said it’s not worth trying to talk to you

we talk the day of the stream

1 Like

My Night Elf and my Nightborne look approximately the same. The fact that they changed the male arm and leg geometry isn’t a compelling counter argument.

and I’ve been saying this for two years now.

The Alliance is getting playable “Blood Elves” (High Elves that they’ve had the entire time) now.

Horde’s been playing Night Elves for two years and I’ve mentioned it the entire time.

So this argument that they’re getting their Horde identity stolen… an argument for fairness needs to acknowledge that Shen’dralar identity was stolen from the Alliance completely two years ago.

11 Likes

Lying about being neutral is the best way for an anti to make people think hes neutral. :man_shrugging:

Neither were Blood Elves on the Horde since day 1, but the High Elf aesthetic has been with the Alliance longer.

He said aesthetics Tarrok, lets take the time to read.

Except for when they start animating where they look exactly like Night Elves and from far away could be confused as such because their aesthetic and silhouette is very similar.

Thought so, it’s ok to not have anything, just don’t pretend you ever did. :hearts:

5 Likes

I explained what I was neutral about. What me and Cal are discussing has nothing to do with me being neutral, so idk why he brings it up.

Sidebar here Reno:
If they add bald options for Belves, you going to get someone to roll Rude with you?

4 Likes

Hard for me to imagine a Belf with out hair but I guess Rude could be a monk.

3 Likes

Rude could be a Nightborne. They can be bald.

3 Likes

Enable the sunglasses that Michael Schweitzer wears and it’d be perfect.

3 Likes