New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

There is literally a part of Mists of Panderia where the Blood Elves are flipping out because the Night Elves allow the Shen’dralar into their ranks even though they exiled the High/Blood Elves for it.

Shen’dralar are just Highborne Night Elves.

So they’re the same thing as the Nightborne.

and once again… you can’t dismiss me thinking that the Horde took Night Elves and then turn around and say you feel like the Alliance is getting Blood Elves.

It’s absurdly hypocritical.

10 Likes

High Elves exist. The Lore exists. There is plenty of stuff in WoW that’s objectively true based on the Lore and what can be observed in game.

This stuff isn’t all opinions.

7 Likes

Alliance did get Blood Elves. They just got hit by a blue paint ball.

5 Likes

Technically this isn’t true.
The Shen’dralar didn’t have access to the Nightwell, nor did they know of its existence.

They were both Highborne in the Night Elf Empire 10000 years ago, but they are no longer the same.

Chronicle actually makes this bit weird too. As per the wording there, the Shen’dralar fed on Demonic magic from Immol’thar, and Tortheldrin killed most of them so he and his elite alone could feed.

Yes, they exist and that’s a fact.

That’s not what you said though.

I’m not turning them into villains.

I’m pointing out the hypocrisy of a viewpoint.

7 Likes

There really isn’t any.

The Blues are the “proud” owners of the whole BfA lore fiasco, so…?

Actually, ty for proving my point about why is it bad to give those hacks more ammo to implement stupid narratives just to catter to their own ignorant petitions.

You are mocking their views with made-up quotes. That’s disrespect.

4 Likes

Yes Sir.

Horde also got Night Elves. They just got hit by a… dramatic sigh Even more Nightish ball. Just… The Blackest Night. Just… The worst, most painful writing ball.

3 Likes

Mmm. No. I’m paraphrasing a situation I’ve been in often in the last two days.

It’s occurring right this moment actually if you pay attention.

5 Likes

So then do you see why people feel a certain way when the Blood Elves with Blue paint can suddenly just wash their paint off and why it makes them feel that way?

2 Likes

This is mocking.

2 Likes

Lynxy seems nice though. She likes all Elves.

She just wants to play her Blood Elf the way she wants to play it. I feel that. I’ve wanted to play a High Elf Paladin since 1996 with Warcraft II.

I can respect that. There’s not a really great reason why some farstrider wouldn’t be druidy… someone out there should have figured out nature magic. I mean… The Kul’Tirans figured it out.

3 Likes

No… It’s paraphrasing.

Objective Truth. High Elves exist and have existed since Vanilla WoW (and before that obviously.)

So the Elven aesthetic has been part of the Alliance since day one.

They may FEEL like that aesthetic is being taken from the Horde. But it isn’t. That’s just a feeling.

Meanwhile, they deny that Night Elves were given to the horde because Nightborne models are minutely different.

If they can FEEL like the Blood Elf identity is being stolen…

then I can FEEL like the Night Elf identity is being stolen.

And then perhaps they may feel some compassion for the other side.

10 Likes

Yes I know. And it’s annoying. That doesn’t mean we automatically get to have them playable though.

2 Likes

Satire is a useful tool in pointing out hypocrisy.

So let’s say for a moment I’m mocking them to make them understand the other sides perspective…

Isn’t that a good thing?

4 Likes

things that in lore I don’t see sense

I see it as something more egotistical, when it is also necessary to encourage other races

and not become an elvecraft but that’s my opinion

When someone paraphrases things in a way to make them look good, and me like an unreasonable idiot, I tend to have less compassion for them, not more.

Lately a lot of your posts seem like you should be making them on Nyshant, based on his RP.

5 Likes

Your attempt to make people think a certain way seems like it’s coming from a place of bitterness and spite which actually hurts the point you’re trying to make when convincing people.

It’s not the right way to go, Cal.

5 Likes