New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

I mean, whatever awful thing they’re going to come up with story wise, I seriously doubt opening up options for players was going to make it worst, the Calia situation is already happening and going to happen, regardless of this sub-races idea :man_shrugging:

1 Like

We go hard on the High Elf discussions. These things get to 20,000 posts and have had mostly the same agents for two years.

1 Like

I’m also expecting a thorough zombie romance sub story. :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

Yeah, Blizzard should remove all class restrictions for all races. They should also remove factions and you can join either side. This allows for more options and that would bring more fun for everyone.

This would also need them to rename the game to something more appropriate. I feel having the word War in the title is a bit violent and could cause younger generations to think war is entertaining and fun.

Weapons in game should be replaced with pillows and hitting other players leads to a too much fun debuff. Then the game logs you out so you can do real life stuff for a bit.

4 Likes

I’m not against this either, but things as they are…limitations are important. Limitations make people compromise and try things they might not have before.

DCUO was not improved by all the anime characters running around.

1 Like

Please no. :frowning:

And knowing how things have been lately, we might expect something like:

Calia: Oh Derek, is that a barnacle encrusted on your pants, or are you just happy to see me lead the Forsaken into the Light?

Derek: Why don’t you guess, my queen. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You are a sweet Soul.

Don’t let them near the Sunwell!

Mmm. So I think that Blizzard has to come through on their promise to let you make characters like you want.

So I feel like increased Void Elf haircolors are really important.

Hairstyles not so much. Blood Elves should have some of their own hairstyles. That being said, there are some generic hairstyles out there that should probably be available to everybody with hair.

3 Likes

A dragon will join in at some point. Scales and maggot goodness. Mm-mm-mm

Golden will give it to you and you will like it.

Dude, people harping over “muh undead paladin” is what brought that stupid concept into the game in the first place. Literally the only people that rallied behind the -until then unused and just present as a big “?” in the lore- “Calia comes back to take the crown of Lordaeron for herself” stuff were the Male Human Paladin posters obsessed with WC2. And look, they might get their dreams come true (cause the Calia concept involves literally ERASING EVERYTHING unique about the Forsaken just to make them regular humans with a skin condition. At the end, MHP posters can get a pseudo perverted monkey paw version of their original petition, but they technnically can get it at the end).

So yes, the petitions people makes in regards to class combos DO impact the lore of the game. And after BfA we know devs will sprout literal sht if this means they can fulfill all and any superficial idea the rando Dick and Harry vomit cause of their “gameplay”.

1 Like

She was being facetious. That´s an extremely ironic post.

Nah, at this point I wanna see Blizzard do a lot of these changes. Just so I can see the game crash and burn 100% finally.

Which is why coupled with sub-races, there’s still limitations.

You want to be a forsaken Paladin? You have to be a Calia forsaken.

You want to be a void elf paladin? You have to be an alliance high elf.

You want to be orc druid?
Look at these infected plant orcs from draenor.

Sure, they can… though they’re attacked on sight

4 Likes

If our cosmological journey after Shadowlands sucks, we might be going too far off the rail anyway.

Pffff maybe under an scenario in which we have responsible writers involved… right now? they WILL retconn and destroy entire portions of the lore regardless.

Your suggestion is destructive to the core concepts of the game AF… at least as long as we keep the incompetent morons in charge of writting the lore. Get me some decent writers and we can talk about “all classes for all races” stuff.

And with good reason… would you left unsupervised borderline aggresive schizo soldiers with a bone to pick near your primary source of magic -you know, the source you kinda can´t escape and WILL be impacted no matter where you live? and especially if those soldiers are equipped with the perfect weapons to screw it and you up?-

3 Likes

Universe of Warcraft: The Great Dark Beyond
New class: Cosmonaughts
Spaceships were just the beginning.

2 Likes

I think you’re letting your opinion of the story and blizzards ability or lack thereof to suggest that it’s a failed gameplay system, it’s actually two different things, just because you don’t like the direction the games story is going doesn’t mean more class options for all races with sub-race limitations would tank it harder.

If it’s going to tank, it’s already on it’s way there.

the game is ok like this we don’t need subraces we have enough options really

Things that could help would be to change animations of Void Elves. Change idle, the jump twirl, the snarl face, etc. I mean, Nightborne don’t have the NE jump flip animation.

As for asking for things, here goes.

Blood Elves:

• Have light touched skin. Opposite of Void Elves blue skin, we have skin that is made of light.

• Void Elves hairstyles, but light themed. Void Tentacles are replaced with light effects.

• Toggle to change name to High Elf on nameplate and NPC, because I wanna have my RP immersion.

• Tattoos Regular and arcane/light themed.

• Facial scars. Eye, lips, cheek.

• Torn off ear option. To show they have been in battle. Like a Troll or Tauren missing a tusk.

• New Hawkstrider mount that is opposite of the void hawkstrider. Filled with light.

2 Likes