New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

I really want to see them take the Telogrus Rift and make it a real city connected by permanently anchored void portals.

Even have a place for Alleria and Umbric to hang out about the size of a raid boss room and have a accessible to everyone permanently anchored Void portal in SW…

9 Likes

That’d be really nice!

2 Likes

In that case the Paladin trainer in the Silver Covenant is an Alliance High Elf Paladin.

So incorrect.

By breaking lore to begin with, because you think an infusion of light is just ok with cleaning you up and leaving your eyes. :rofl:

3 Likes

And this is relevant to the fact I exposed how exactly?

No seriously, it´s so freaking EASY to implement the Paladin class in void elves… devs can lorewise justify it as being not Velves but Helves that entered into a more concise military agreement with Alleria and the Velves. And gameplay wise they can ignore the Velf stuff just like they already do for holy priests.

Meanwhile, someone either hit Liadrin hard on the head so she goes back to the “Blood of the Highborne” persona or start to develop Solanar so he can take back the reins of a glorious Blood Knight faction with more pargmatic views while Liadrin is prepared to be villain batted in the incoming “Light zealotry is bad” expac.

5 Likes

Void Elf Holy Priests.

And this has happened with other races to. Wildhammer, Forest Trolls, Sand Trolls…

and before someone else jumps in, Forest Trolls are green because they have a mutation that makes forest vegetation grow on them.

Yeah. limitation of the Gameplay system. Undead Holy Priests. Lightforged Shadow Priests.

This is already an ongoing issue.

5 Likes

Considering that we are penned into one city or another, every race should at lease get a district in those cities.

4 Likes

Priests wield the Light externally. Paladins wield the Light internally.

1 Like

IMO, any race can be any class with enough thought and imagination.

I’d love all classes for all races, but I’m sure that would be TOO RADICAL!

But a Void Elf Paladin, Shaman or Druid… so much potential for awesomeness…

3 Likes

That’s a different conversation.

I see this as an absolute win and should be done with all races, that way everyone can be “every class” with the underlying footnote that you have to switch your sub-race to do it.

All in all, it’s more options for everyone, I see it as a win.

(Commentary): When hasn’t he looked good? When hasn’t he been in the right frame? He might be a touch snarky, but the guy’s only real mistake was trusting Kael’thas, and that’s not unique to him.

2 Likes

no change should be above the lore

for that there are already a lot of trash mmo

Planet of Worcroft: Fight for Azorith.
Create your legend!
Play free now!
(is how a lot of that stuff kinda is)

2 Likes

This was improved by the italics.

You should add, all gear only 25 gold - 99.99$

2 Likes

Hmm. I actually didn’t care for the idea of Void Elf Demon Hunters… But I think you may have just sold me on it. Sounds kind of awesome.

Turn on some skrillex kill everybody and que up.

Oh yeah. It’s totally an unchained request for sure. For my part I think Paladins should be playable. But… the next time I hear, “They’re greedy and asking for something! They should take the thing they were given we never wanted them to have!” I’m gonna recommend an Alliance only Ranger Hero Class. =P (Though it’d be dope if they did a hero class that covered Dark Ranger, Shadow Hunters so if it was a real request I’d make it that.)

Yeah. It’s very, “Let’s not talk about the Blood Elf Class Quests.”

Then in Cataclysm they were like, “The Blood Elves are still dealing with arcane addiction!” - Never spoken of again.

I’m not sure why you’re saying that while simultaneously agreeing with me about Blood Elf Lore?

1 Like

Nah, I disagree. The writers use this type of development to birth really awful concepts like the infamous Calia one (that´s so harmful the whole Forsaken narrative and flavor is at risk right now); so a hard NO from my side.

Some limits have to be kept to prevent ridiculous narratives imho.

Don´t you dare criticize the Grand Magister´s sass!!! It´s one of his best qualities!!!

I´ll fight you on it, you toaster!!

Man… how much I´d love if Kael´s incoming cameo in SL DOES involve a conversation with both Lor´themar and Rommath… I dream of an scenario in which Kael´thas ask for forgiveness, gets it and officially states the government onership to Lor´themar while he suggest Rommath to never stopping in his support of the Regent Lord.

A modified “Boromir death scene with Aragorn” scenario…

Upgrade to the Untold Destiny pack now and get a special skin, Gruther the Brightbringer!
Limited time only!

2 Likes

Will be outdated in 3 months time!

2 Likes

It still burns them.

It’s still just a gameplay restriction.

They dropped High Elf customization on Void Elves. There are gonna be gameplay issues with that.

1 Like

I don’t like the lore of some of them, and felt some could be damaging to some things. And there are absolutely other races they should have done imo than some of the ones we got. Despite my concerns, I didn’t ask for them not to release these races because I just won’t play them.

1 Like