New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

I find real creepy the idea of a Demon Hunter (that already has to dealt mentally with a demon trying to break control and overpower his host A.K.A. the elf) with an extra murderous voice in off telling him/her to murder everybody.

No, Velves are certainly NOT equipped to dealt with DH ritual in any safe manner; I see them going full Loramus Thalipedes and being overpowered by the mental strain. Heck, the current Visions of N´zoth kinda doubled down in how they WILL at one point go full tentacle team if the environment surrounding them proves fruitful for such goal.

A few days ago I saw your “suggestions” for Belves… suffice to say I objected to most of them cause they are either unecessarily restrictive or plain useless like the christmas bead ornament jewerly was.

You aware with these three + Paladins you ARe asking for all the freaking class combos available, right?

Hard no in regards to DH (seem like a recipe for disaster an a lore disgrace the likes of Calia Menethil; at least Paladins you guys can cheap off as former SC that verbally joined the Velves and Alleria but that have not gone under a ritual to get tentacle voices making you mad 24/7). Shaman too I frown upon cause it would come as hilariously ridiculous that Helves/Velves would run to learn the Elemental stuff while Belves (that had been in contact with at least 4 different schools of shamanism by 2 decades in a faction heavily favoring shamanism) haven´t done it already.

No, 8 is a nice round number, don´t be greedy. Take your paladins and your druids (which are lacking in avaliability in the class combo department on the Alliance) and go on your merry way.

With the current team of writers so lazy and non creative that they rather recreate an even worse written version of MoP and devote themselves to villain batting the Horde any chance they have?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No thanks, I rather devs don´t get even more venues to villain bat the Blood elves (who thankfully have been absent from the most gross elements of the aforementioned villain batting) in favor of your Helves.

It´s a freaking disgrace, Liadrin basically went back to where she was a character pre Third War as if the whole traumatic zombie apocalypse never happened. After Legion and the Mag´har scenario I kinda hate it even more cause then we learned windchimes in general are not necessarily goddie two shoes angels by default as people supposed in TBC.

Going back to acting like a light zealot -you know, just like she used to act as a pirest- is NO progression by default, dude.

I wasn´t present on the oficial forums at the time… rumor says people complained LOUDLY against the chance of this datamined info becoming real?

If so, then thank the players, not the a-holes writting the stuff.

In which universe was Kael AGAINST the Belves before the TBC villain batting?

Do you even Blood elf lore, man?

Rommath is famous at using his brain (“the Grand Magister is always right” seems like the current direction the writers took with him) and loving his people, period.

Please, take it in ALL colors (I mean, if you don´t have an issue looking like a christmas tree…)

I have seen only ONE poster asking for light tentacles -and yes, that was an unecessary silly and ridiculous petition. I hate when people puts restriction on the Blood Elf culture based in wrong premises-.

Personally I rather not get ANYTHING from the Velf model… those don´t match the narrative and culture of the Belves.

/joking voice

Cause they wanted to make Rommath look good and in the right frame as they do lately?

You guys can be holy priests… which kinda are one milimeter away fromk paladins in regards to worship to the light.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind some of those nice, long flowing Night Elf hair styles on Void Elves. :drooling_face:

True, but that was mainly meant for people who think that the dissenting opinions should be silenced. I just posted it in that reply as it was relevant to what you had said, not as a counterpoint.

1 Like

Cool beans. I’m in agreement there.

Aye. It’s important to share your thoughts.

I don’t want to see Void Elves be erased or High Elves be forgotten.

Even more so I don’t want either to mess with the Blood Elf story.

All of them need to go down their own paths now. Quel’thalas is blood elf.
Telogrus Rift is void elf.
High elves should make their own home.

I can see alliance high elves working with void elves though. I imagine neither group should need the other but it would be odd if they didn’t assist.

1 Like

All elves should have everything. There that settles it.

:gift_heart:

6 Likes

Incorrect.

There were Alliance high elves, Mehlar Dawnblade was a pupil of Uther the Lightbringer before the very concept of “blood elf” was even a thing, and way before blood elves joined the Horde.

Mehlar was once a paladin pupil of the legendary Uther the Lightbringer, and a veteran of many battles against the Scourge.

Also I can’t help but note the irony in how one of the biggest opponents who fought against high elves for the Alliance (where they’ve always been) and who gleefully supported blue eyes for blood elves is now suddenly concerned about blood elf “distinctness” :rofl:

I love karma.

6 Likes

Void Elf turncoat that decide maybe this Alliance thing wasn’t a good idea?

How would they be let back into Silvermoon?

Some of us didn’t want blue eyes. Some of us wanted red eyes. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve seen people that want red eyes for Velves that look like Azshara’s and that’s cool. They’d look cool.

Really having any color restrictions makes no sense at this point because the lore has been changed to fit whatever new thing they want to introduce. So just put a ton of options out there and let everyone pick what they identify with.

4 Likes

Void Elves can be in Silvermoon. They cannot be on the Isle though, because of the well. But I’m referring to customizations, not city affiliation. It’d be nice if they’d give some homeless races homes again. Velves, Nelves and Undead.

1 Like

I wanted blue, purple, red and orange for my belfs…

I also wanted blue, purple, tealish, and void (like the stars on their heritage) eyes for my velfs.

3 Likes

Yes, please! That’d be amazing!

2 Likes

This would be so nice.

1 Like

I think the teal can cover those scholars (belfs) in the lore that are learning from Locus-Walker. That way they have new recruits from the wayfarers and the scholars. :stuck_out_tongue:

Aye just looking for a lore thing for it… Velfs being exiled from Quel’thalas… Be harder to justify in game why blue skinned belfs would be… Still… You might be able to finagle it.

Also Dark Fallen skins!

Someone has 425 replies in this single thread.

How and why.

Incorrect

We are talking about Alliance high elves not historical High Elves, which are mostly now Blood Elves.

Yes, we wanted to get back our natural eye color.

Don’t push buttons.

4 Likes

They could build a cool city for Velves. Imagine what the art department could come up with after Suramar.

1 Like

I’m happy with my Warlock and Mage thanks.

What do you mean, “They.”

I think you mean, “Callistus.”

Mehlar though happily ditched the whole “Alliance worship” concept in TBC… guess who was the NPC in charge of giving pally players the “dessecrate the Church in Stratholme” stuff back in TBC?

Horde posters shouldn´t complain over “losing” the original Blood Knight Paladin vibe when they freaking lost it since Sunwell Plateau. Personally if giving the Helfers their pallies guarantee the more pragmatic and unique original stance of the Blood Knights comes back, then I´m all for it.

Give me my pragmatic no-nonsense elf paladins that perceive the light as it is: a mere magical source, no more and no less.