New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Yea I’m fine without Paladins, I just like the idea of a void-version of the class mechanically and thematically. I’ve also got no objection to Night Elf Paladins or better faces for male Night Elves cause goodness knows they need them.

Also agreed on having some in-game confirmation that those High Elves and Blood Elves in Telogrus aren’t just taking the 10 cent tour and are actually joining the Ren’dorei, and how they are getting their powers.

2 Likes

I would prefer to see Night Elves get paladins over Void Elves actually, since it does make sense lorewise for Night Elf Paladins over Void Elf Paladins.

But in order for that to happen, the Horde will need to get another Race/Class combo too, considering that at the current moment, there is 101 class/race combo’s on each faction (202 Total). Now, I am all opposed to the idea of Blood Elves getting anymore classes, due to Blood Elves are the most played race in game. Giving them another playable class, and you’ll see less Horde rolling over races.

I think one that could be a possibility is Vulpera Druids. But uncertain really.

I don’t think Undead Paladins is a good idea, due to the Light does hurt the Undead, and giving them Paladins is giving them a suicide mission.

1 Like

Since they are infused with Void, and being a Paladin requires one to wield the Light from inside their body, Paladin is definitely a class that doesn’t make sense for them.

Highmountain could really use another class.

1 Like

The Blood Knights are an order of Blood Elven paladins formed in Quel’Thalas in Year 25. The members of the order are referred to as Blood Knights, Bloodknights, or simply knights.

From Wowpedia

That’s true. But can you think of another class that makes sense for them?

1 Like

If we add some lore about some Feltotem pledging themselves to Highmountain, we could give them Warlocks or maybe Demon Hunters (Illidary!).

Super Druid

Warlocks sound nice for HMT.

How much more super must one get?

2 Likes

I shall take the power of the Emerald Dream, and go even further… beyond!

Super-duper-eagle CAW

:rofl:

MIGHTY EAGLE!

But as I was saying, I am not really one for a Malee class, as I prefer my range. I am not against Void Elves getting Paladins, nor am I with the idea too, but honestly, if Alliance were to get another Paladin, I would much rather see Night Elves get Paladins.

4 Likes

For my part, honestly if we get nothing beyond what we already know is coming I’ll be perfectly fine at this point.

That said, my own personal wishlist that could still be checked off is that it would be nice if we could get a handful more hairstyles and some hair colors that are actually meaningfully distinct from each other (that can really be whatever at this point, I don’t even care about the specifics).

I’m not even that concerned about active “confirmation” within the lore at this point because I’m fine with the angle that I’m pretty sure Blizzard is trying to take with this insofar as “we’re giving you the tools to play what you want regardless of what the racial tag and intro blurb says verbatim”. That said, continued story stuff would be nice.

And of course, separately from all of that, I really do hope that Void Elves can get some kind of fleshing out at some point, actually characters that we can point to aside from the Big Two of Alleria and Umbric, along with some additional customizations for the Void-ier end of things so it’s not all High Elves all the time with the new stuff for the race too.

Aside from that, I’m good. I realize I can only ever speak for myself though.

5 Likes

I’m not really against it either, I don’t care either way. Just pointing out it doesn’t make sense with the current lore.

1 Like

Not much does make sense in the current lore. It seems Blizzard has gone down the road of bad writing.

I’m hoping for white hair!
I’d also like Alleria style Ranger tattoos for both Void Elves and Blood Elves.

3 Likes

Other the the color red, Paladins are the most significant way Blood Elves deviate from High Elves. If people are trying to make Alliance high elves not just Blood Elves on the Alliance, they shouldn’t be asking for them.

4 Likes

Jaina: levitates a battleship to Broadside Lordaeron.

Also Jaina: sails into Dazar’alor’s harbor doing essentially nothing while her fleet gets pounded.

Is it a face tattoo or warpaint?

WoW power levels are like the inconstant broken wind shield in some movies.

2 Likes

It was the way in which they were Paladins before the restoration of the Sunwell that set them apart. This has sadly been done away with.

4 Likes

I’m honestly not too sure. The edges are a little sharp and clean for warpaint, but you never know. Either way, it would be nice as an option.

3 Likes