New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Stop, I’m drowning!

1 Like

Tbh, my only wishful thinking to get (besides some normal hair colors to complement the normal skin colors), would be another standing animation, like the Nightborne got.

But I suppose that’s too much work to expect to be put in an Allied Race, since texture swaps is much easier to do than 3D modelling or animations. And so far, all of the skin and eyes for Void Elves are merely textures being played around.

2 Likes

Void Elves can’t be DH, and at least so far don’t have any undead DK skins.

The Greedy Ungrateful comments are from people who never wanted us to get anything in the first place.

They should be drowned in Requests for High Elf features until they realize how little we are asking for.

9 Likes

They did it for other Allied Races though.

Yeah, I know, but that was for their development… What I mean, is that I’ not holding my breath for anything other than texture work for ARs to Shadowlands launch. (possibly other ARs can get some of their mother race options as well).

Though I’m hopeful that they will do a proper quality pass for every ARs in the future.

2 Likes

That thing is a life saver. Easily the best investment I’ve made in the game by far.

7 Likes

Oh look, another example of wanting to take the void out of Void Elves.

5 Likes

How many alliance players still think they can make high elves?

More freckles in customization options in general, please. :heart:

1 Like

Literally taking the void out of Void Elves.

2 Likes

That’s only part of the “reasonable” list. But like I said before, they’re starting to get catty/defensive/insulting and dismissive towards anyone who want to debate so it’s hard to tell if they’re being sincere or not anymore (which honestly isn’t helping their cause).

And to think, last night I went as far as complimenting people by calling people reasonable lol. That was a nice 12 hours.

4 Likes

You literally do not know what “literally” means.

5 Likes

I missed it, where did you ‘vilify’ helfers? lol

I would love freckles for night elves. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Blizz, important additions for all races. Tattoos! Tattoos! TATTTOOOOS! Scars! Freckles! Also tattoos!

4 Likes

Doing all of that defeats the whole purpose of being a Void Elf in the first place. So yes, it’s literally taking the void out of Void Elves.

3 Likes

You’ll literally keep your blue look, racials and story. So, that’s literally not taking out anything.

You are bothered by what other people get, not about what you supposedly lose.

10 Likes

I don’t think you missed anything. The edit was an addition to the post not a removal of anything. Unless you meant something else?

Plus, many of them are also ungrateful towards all that blood elves got, including the much-requested blue eyes, while greedly asking for “compensation” in the form of void elf stuff for blood elves.

8 Likes