New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

That is asking for quite a bit but it’s early for me, so i’m not sure if you were trying to be sarcastic or if this is real lol.

Don’t worry. Just the start.

I want the heritage armor for Night Elves.

7 Likes

They also fail to grasp that just because they are playable - sort of - on Alliance, that doesn’t take away the uniqueness of the Thalassian Elf.

Last I checked they weren’t making other races look like Blood Elves, because all they are doing is making other Blood/High Elves look more like the original normal skinned High Elves-- what’s more BOTH Void AND Blood. What, are they going to continue to ignore the fact Void Elves are not in fact a different race?

No, it’s little Toby not wanting to share his toys, or rather in this instance, what he THINKS are his toys.

6 Likes

They’ve been taking away what makes Blood Elves unique since Burning Crusade and it’s sad.

I always thought that playable High Elves would save the Blood Elves since they had a really strong identity in BC and have been essentially ignored since then.

2 Likes

Whoa, Whoa. Somand’s skin!

Is that from the item she’s holding?

At this point you’d be a High Elf Paladin with a random Void teleport who starts in Telogrus Rift for some reason. I don’t think Blizzard will go this far with Void Elves.

Staff of Hale Magefire.

2 Likes

I always found this to be a shame. Even now if you play through the Blood Elf starting zones, you see how interesting their identity was.

Then you just see Liadrin prattling on about the light like she’s straight outta Stormwind and just kind of sigh.

I don’t hate that they got the Sunwell back, but getting it restored at the end of the expansion where the race and their conflict was introduced felt unsatisfying to me.

7 Likes

Gotta ask…

and Void Teleport will be a thing.

I think they can easily do the other things but there is no way around it.

Yeah.

There was supposed to be content for Liadrin in Warlords of Draenor that was supposed to explain the Blood Knights new relationship with the light. But it got cut because Warlords of Draenor. Just like the High Elf, Blood Elf fight in crystalsong forest got cut.

So there isn’t even any progression now. It’s just, “Praise the Sun!”

4 Likes

They could allow you to skin it into an arcane teleport. :wink:

3 Likes

But that Alliance Podling sidequest in Shadowmoon? You know they had to include that. The lore implications were staggering! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

You’re thinking Somand! :purple_heart:

Anyways. No reason not to ask. This is supposed to be the expansion where you get to play the thing you want to play.

It has to start somewhere
It has to start sometime
What better place than here?
What better time than now?

Let’s not forget BfA’s oh so important Fungarians!

Ah yes, the worthless mushroom people. Their existence really hinges on one visual pun that is explicitly broken when voiced, which it of course, is.

2 Likes

Haha. For sure. We needed to know about the Podlings. That was some Diablo 2 stuff right there.

Honestly their pacing used to suck.

BC: We fixed the elves and killed the demons!
Wrath: We killed the Lich King and killed the undead!
Cataclysm: We killed The Worst Dragon and saved Azeroth!

Errr… What now?!?

Frustrating they’ve never done anything to fix the hole in Blood Elves they knocked into them in a single expansion.

2 Likes

Also can I get a spellbreaker shield and Spellbreaker sidearm? Hook a Blood Elf up Blizzard.

3 Likes

True, but I at least have to be thankful that they didn’t do Rommath dirty like they originally planned.

“You guys have like, what 4 important named NPCs? Well one of them turns out to be a Twilight’s Hammer cultist! Goofy laugh noises

Jeez that would have been awful.

3 Likes

Ahyucka!

To touch back on this… before the recent outbreak of the anti-pro-high-elf fighting… there were twitter pictures of expanded race tables being datamined and then there is the secondary skin for void elves getting datamined…

So everything except Paladins is potentially in the works in the first place. But we’ll just have to wait and see.

4 Likes