New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

We could even say Nightborne and Belves have crossed the ahem “intimate cultural exchange” boundary as per the last short story? :flushed: :face_with_monocle:

How long until we get Bloodborn implemented, devs?

2 Likes

May I point out that it’s still alpha? We don’t know what all everyone is getting so far. There may be more added later for belves, velves, and everyone else. It’s a bit premature to be getting into a tizzy over who has more customization options.

Also while there are some belf styles I’d steal if I could, there are some velf styles I’d steal for my belf toons as well, but overall I’d be fine with sharing styles and colors with humans rather than belves. Even the current velf options with additional colors like red, brown, blonde, black, and maybe white, as well as braids in place of tentacles is fine with me.

6 Likes

I’ll be mostly happy as long as we can toggle off the obnoxious visual of the racial. That and having normal hair styles and colors. I think that will please a lot of people. Giving them some human hair styles and hair colors will work just nicely. They could even give them a few night elf hair styles. I think some of the Long haired Male Nelf hair would be perfect for a High Elf look especially with a blonde option.

I would certainly like Paladins too. Not sure if i’d make one but I totally understand why people want them though. But if we DO somehow get them I don’t think they should be “Void” Paladins. I think they should be straight up legit HIGH ELF paladins with the tag “High Elf.” Druids and Shamans would be really cool too but pretty far fetched right now. Who knows though?

I’ll still be happy even if there isn’t a “High Elf” tag so long as we get the right hair styles/hair color & the racial visual is dealt with. Most people will be too I believe.

Even if it’s some kinda minor mention it would be nice. A Racial tag would be great too but who knows if that would happen. I wish they just introduced them as High Elves to begin with, or maybe gave them an all around different name of Elf that encompasses High Elves and Void Elves.

Allerian Elves? lol

6 Likes

As a big Soulsborne fan, I am in.

Here’s what I would like and do personally;

If we are to adapt some of the classic hairstyles from Blood Elves, I would use what the Alliance already has, Elaborate(Draenei) Raquel(Human) Styled(Human) Bun(Human), but especially Elaborate as it was originally an Alliance style, which they need to fix btw as they somehow messed it up when Blood Elves got new models.

Most are also models that can be adapted to have a tentacled appearance as well. A corruption toggle would be great as well, ranging from no tentacles, not even in the hair, to having a third eye and extra appendages.

9 Likes

I’m not good with a lot of the hair names but one hair style i’d like to see for Male High/Void elves would be that new one coming for the Male Humans. I forget what it’s called but its a long hair style and it would look pretty good for one of them.

And like I said in my previous post I think the standard Male Night Elf “Long” hair options would fit perfectly.

4 Likes

Mechagnome threads got rid of most of their haters by not responding in kind. Kul’Tiran thread deals with its haters by not responding in kind.

Don’t give your opposition something to rail against and they’ll fizzle out.

If you wait for them it wont start. Whats that saying?

Be the change you want to see?

If you want to stop fighting so much anyways. And this goes to everyone here.

7 Likes

Too much arguing, not enough feedback.

If you guys want anything implemented it would be smart to actually ask for it instead of arguing against other people over the same old crap that’s no longer relevant now.

13 Likes

I think Paladin is the best shot of the four. No real work to put Into it (if they aren’t void themed and represent High Elf Paladins.) Since you can already play a holy priest.

The others require Druid forms, totems… demon hunter may or may not be simple.

I don’t think we want a whole lot…

• playable Paladins
  • Race Name Toggle
  • Entropic Embrace Toggle
  • Hair colors and new hairstyles
  • Alleria style tattoos

What else Is on the docket?

1 Like

Does anybody know if the items that change your race name change what NPC’s call you?

To my knowledge they keep your normal race name during that in regards to quest text but not always in regard to npc /s stuff.

That said I read that and have been told that, but haven’t ever tested that myself.

That looks like a mile.

7 Likes

Curious.

also I forgot to mention that we also need everything that makes Blood Elves Unique… so also…

• Green Eyes
  • Gold Eyes
  • Lor’themar
  • Liadrin
  • Grand Magister Romath
  • Halduron
  • Silvermoon
  • Eversong Woods
  • the Scryers
  • Blood Knights
  • Blood Mages
    –Blood Magic!
  • The Far Striders
  • The Magisters
  • The Sunfury
  • The Reliquary
  • Spellbreakers
  • Unlimited Access to the Sunwell
  • The Color Red. :heart:
  • A relationship with the Shal’dorei based on mutual arcane addiction
  • Enslaved Leper Gnomes
  • Silvermoon Harry
  • Blood Thistle
  • Green Crystals
  • Red Crystals
  • Obnoxious Laughter
1 Like

Could have been a 5k. Besides, if we were limiting ourselves by what other people thought was egregious we wouldn’t have gotten High Elf skin colors or eye colors.

Actually… Let’s just do a mile…

We would also like

• Vereesa Windrunner as a faction leader.
  • A secondary headquarters that isn’t Telogrus Rift - That looks like Alleria Hold
  • A selection of racials based on whether we’re High Elves, Half Elves or Void Elves
  • A new Silver Covenant equipment vendor in the new zone
  • High Elf themed gear for each armor type like the Warfront Armors
  • Another Heritage Quest and Heritage Quest Armor
  • Druids due to the relationship with the Night Elves and Quel’danil elves.
  • Shamans due to the relationship with the Draenei and Wildhammer Dwarves
  • Demon Hunters… Surely there was a High Elven Demon Hunter that joined the ranks of the Illidari.
  • Really authentic Death Knight High Elf skins. May already have this honestly. We’ll see.
  • More Yvera Dawnwing!

Because we’ve been asking for an inch and people have been making a mountain out of our molehill.

11 Likes

I can confirm they don’t, at least not in quest text.

I may have a vague memory of one or two random NPCs in the past referring to you in text bubbles by what you’ve been transformed into, but I’m sure not all NPCs do it.

Gonna get us a “Telogrus” Larry!

3 Likes

hahahaha :rofl:

2 Likes

Late response, but me too! I wanted to put together something similar to what the Druid wears in the opening cinematic, but I can only manage a blue set though, no purple.

2 Likes