New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

You’ve already done enough.

Basic arithmetic is hard.

Man the day we get red eyes for blood elves and hopefully undead skins I am so going to main my Blood Elf Hunter as a Dark Ranger :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

You literally also got blue eyes, scarred eyes and are getting more hair styles and multiple different jewelry options.

Then you’re a pretty bad one because Blood Elves overall are getting more customization options in general, you’re being more than compensated if you think things are being “stolen” from you.

You think it’s unfair because we have less quality skin tones and are finally getting “regular” options.

Okay :ok_hand:, sure.

3 Likes

I will be so happy to see undead skins for BE’s outside of DK of course!!!

7 Likes

You need to increase your standards, cause they´re lowest than low.

Stop conforming with the very minimum, cause thanks to attitudes such like this devs deemed us players good enough to get MoP 2.0 for double the price and not even half of the effort.

/clap clap

Congrats, you learned to express your petitions in a sensible way. Use this concise language in the future so Belf players don´t get triggered when you post vague things like “Blood elf hair customizations” that can be interpreted as “I want ALL + moar”.

I envy how you people can ignore the gross repercutions BfA had over the whole Sylvanas stuff. Dark Rangers will die in my books as the crooks of a cartoonish lolvillain that frankly should be exterminated together with her to prevent future extra villain batting of the faction (so to say: I don´t trust AT ALL the Dark Rangers, and I´d hate to see them even at 1 kilometer of Quel´thalas borders).

Everybody and their mother got “scarred eyes” (though funny cause no scar with the blind eye in the dressing room), that´s no perk. It became a base customization at this point.

I want my facial and body scars. They tell a tale and give depth to the race far away from the “barbie elf” BS devs insist to saddle into the Belves. God anothe reason why that body jewerly was retarded AF (the design seems something an airhead that has never fought ion her life would choose).

1. I’m not I part of the uwu pUrE hIgHeLf camp and don’t care about blue eyes. Void Elves are getting this too. Invalid.
  2. I don’t really care about scarred eyes either. I’m pretty sure Void Elves will get this too. Invalid.
  3. Void Elves have more hairstyles than I’ve seen Blood Elves get on the wowhead dressing room. That’s less than every option Void Elves have. Ergo if Void Elves get a carbon copy they will still have more.
  4. bUt My JeWeLrEy Male blood elves are getting jewelry now? Are you intentionally misgendering me or trying to trigger my gender dysphoria?
2 Likes

True, but it also means VE’s are getting the same pinkish pinkish and pinkish tones so it’s all the same lol.

IMO I’m not about compromise for compromise’s sake TBH, I do genuinely want DR customization because my Horde Main is a DR. So I def see it as a win.

I agree that undead skins do not add a new fantasy to BE’s, but they do make it less restrictive. But if you feel BE’s need something else for it to be fairer, what would you suggest? After all, I am a BE main myself, and i genuinely want a wider Undead Elf fantasy.

shrug I don’t agree VE’s should get BE hairstyles, maybe a couple, but not all. I’d rather have human tbh so I don’t have much stakes on this. I do want more natural hair colors, mostly because it makes little sense to have natural skin but not natural looking hair lol.

TBH, I do agree BE customization seems lackluster, and I for sure would have wanted more badass scars like the ones the BE box art had, Rommath like tattoos and I have to 100% agree with Nightborne like arcane tattoos, those would be awesome.

3 Likes

Anything people suggest will automatically trigger screeching from the other side wanting it too.

People running to conclusions based on little information on a topic is not my problem, most people tend to understand when they take the time to read the high elf threads. :man_shrugging:

Your opinion on it is irrelevant, you’re getting them, it counts as a tick, you’re a mathematician aren’t you?

Read above, your opinion is irrelevant, it’s a customization option, and I highly doubt they’ll be given to void elves, but till we know for sure, you can’t count it against your blood elf options.

In general blood elves have more hairstyles in game, go to the barber shop, they have their original hair styles and more they’ve added since BC and even more upcoming in shadowlands, as for void elves, we don’t know anything about possible hairstyles and colors they may or may not be getting, so you can’t argue it, so far, blood elf still have much, much more.

For the 3rd time, your opinion is irrelevant, it is an option and you’re getting it.

Thanks for helping me show Blood Elves have much more options than void elves and will probably continue to in the future. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Love that gif for this. lol

Dark Rangers are honestly the main reason I want Red, but works for Warlocks too for a Gul’dan feel.

I did want blue… But also purple and red! Maybe orange. Dont know why I want orange…just feels right for belfs.

I came up with a Dark Ranger who was good with poisons so Sylvanas sent him to help the Apothecaries and he ended up learning Warlock magic from them. He never looked back.

4 Likes

My opinions are relevant. My fears are valid.

You still have not explained when Blood Elf men are getting jewelry, or is this just you intentionally misgendering me or trying to trigger my gender dysphoria.

1 Like

And? Considering that I am pro Helf, basing what you want on the opposition screeching against, is a fool’s errand. Support what you want!!

So for real, what would you want for Blood Elves? legit question. I am a BE main myself, and I agree BE’s seem rather lackluster customization wise -no more so than other races to be honest, but on the lower end of new stuff as many others-

Personally, I’d love undead elf fantasy; we have a limited version of it through DK’s, so I’d really love to see that expanded upon.

1 Like

That was my one track minded nothing else matters I am on a mission gif lol.

That is true! My warlock would use the Forsaken BE aesthetic, but in the unfortunate event that doesn’t come until later, my Warlock was studying the light, and on a path to be a priest or paladin, so I like my golden eyes in that regard, a lasting effect of my once devotion to the light!

3 Likes

Blood Elves aren’t getting a textured hair option to go with the dark skin for Pete’s sake.

Not when it comes to numbers, you should know, you’re a mathematician.

Sounds like we’re done here. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Both void elves and Blood elves got the blue eyes, this isn’t an advantage for Blood elves, therefor can’t be considered compensation.

As for the other very minor customization options that Bloodelves are receiving, they’re in no way shape or form, going to make up for the fact that by giving VE’s all the BE skin colors, the race is being aesthetically cloned and given to the opposite faction.

No matter how many times you and others may repeat the naturally biased “Blood elves are losing nothing” line, it does not change what happened and that they are absolutely going to lose the uniqueness of their race look with these changes, and are fully right in objecting to it.

6 Likes

I’m not the one that thinks 12 is greater than 18.

:hocho: :kissing_heart:

I personally as a Blood Elf player would appreciate both red eyes and Dark Ranger skin options for Blood Elves, especially in light of recent developments, both lorewise and aesthetically. The Trolls have representation of different tribes, Dwarves have Wildhammer representation, so why not Undead Blood Elves?

7 Likes

Big agree! It is the player agency / choices that were promised by Blizzard that leads me most hopeful to that end, and a lot of people want to be Forsaken BE’s I’m really rooting for it, even the toy from Dark Shore had me semi hyped lol.

2 Likes