New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Why would you? Blood elves shunned the void elves because the void was affecting the Sunwell. No void for you.

3 Likes

I cannot believe Blizzard caved in. I’m really impressed, I guess they really did add up 2+2 that alliance is in playerbase decline and needs more players + high elf threads werent dieing, so they actually gave in. wow…

2 Likes

But the Horde has had them for 13+ years…

Also Blood Elf Druid for Linxy, when? :smiley:

2 Likes

This doesn’t make any sense though. The void elves are brand new, even in-universe, and are just regular blood elves and high elves that have been void corrupted. The Nightborne have been changed over 10 thousand years by locked proximity to the Nightwell. If they should get Night Elf options, then Night Elves should get Troll options.

1 Like

Man, all those updates look really good. Thanks for the additional aesthetics!

I still don’t understand why Blood Elf’s are getting blue eyes? I’m all for High Elves just curious how Voidelf/highelf lore will be now.

#247, second from the left is sharp! I love that combo of colours.
*Hairstyle is great, too.

These are great changes, tyvm Blizzard people.

1 Like

Now just add paladins to Void Elves with a warlock-style “green fire” for voidy spell effects/names/icons.

1 Like

Very happy to see more customization options added.

1 Like

They could give Nightborne some more different, and non-purple hues because they no longer have the Nightwell so it’d probably make sense they start losing some purple

2 Likes

Goodness it’s done. Prayers answered!

1 Like

World peace is a pocket dream.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease :wink:

World Peace, didn’t specify which world…

8 Likes

Yep but unfortunately for you, Bloodelves have been a core Horde race since TBC.
I know yes that some fanatics will never be satisfied until you can be Legolas, a true Tolkien elf on the Alliance.

2 Likes

Lol, In that line of reasoning, void elves that weren’t corrupted enough to have their skin colors changed wouldn’t have been shunned. :slight_smile:
All academic though, I know why Blizz did this, just seems a bit wonky to remove the separation but only in one direction.

2 Likes

Please revert these terrible changes. You are literally giving alliance one of our core races. This is just dumb.

Yeah they would though? They’re still infused with the void. Blood elves are not.

Now that Blizzard is giving Velf the Belf skin tone. Would it then be possible to give Kul’Tirans, human body options alongside all the new upcoming human customization?

3 Likes

Yes! I see the barber shop for most of my elves, on both sides!!

8 Likes