New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

It was an Alliance race long before it was ever a Horde one!

Honestly I expected Blizzard to drag this one an expansion or two more. Glad this is done!

7 Likes

You seem a bit salty.

Don’t you worry, Void Elves will go back to wearing their darker underwear in the future. :wink:

79 Likes

Thank you so much for the new eye color options for Blood Elves. :gift_heart:

9 Likes

Don’t be silly. Velfs and Belfs are absolutely not the same race. You can tell them apart as soon as the clothes come off.

3 Likes

Linxy, tell the devs to give us void elf hair if you’re going to give them one of our core races.

1 Like

I’m so excited, I can finally resub! I quit back in August of 2018 when it became apparent Ion and Blizzard weren’t acting in the best interest of players, and I said I wouldn’t sub until High Elves were confirmed. Now they are, so I can proudly say I’m back. Thank you for taking this step back towards being the “for the player” Blizzard we all know and love.

I’ve been fighting for High Elves for the 13 and a half years I’ve been playing. I’m so happy they’re finally here.

And, I can finally say,

breathes in

FOR THE ALLIANCE!

29 Likes

Is it time to discuss where the new Void High Elf capital city could go? I guess Teldrassil or Lordaeron has some new land mass to be built upon :sweat_smile:

You’re a knock off blood elf. Not a high elf

5 Likes

Great Scotts…the Maw just froze over.

4 Likes

As per Ion they are one and the same race :yum:

6 Likes

I think a better question is, how are the grunts in Orgrimmar supposed to tell which of the 3 different Hordes they belong to? And whether they should be repairing Orgrimmar or burning it down again… :thinking:

5 Likes

I must admit to a speechless length…

I am moderately paragraphless.

Its not 100% but its 90%, 95%, maybe more, and its certainly beyond what I thought I would see. If this is a compromise then I would not be so churlish as to complain.

It took well over a decade and a half, but you know what? I can leave that right back under the bridge where I found it.

Its not easy to stand over on the greener grass, but I am looking forward to the next developments, a recklessly untethered optimism, finally excited to create something in the game through my own actions.

I will add my own thanks to the list and then adjourn to fry up some similarly stunned crow among my amazed compatriots.

7 Likes

Thanks Linxy!

2 Likes

Rebuild Gilneas.

3 Likes

Maybe they could help rebuild Gnomeregan?

3 Likes

We get it Brittney Spears, you’re jealous you have competition now and btw you’re actually the true knock off of the High Elf race ENJOY letting it sink in.

17 Likes

Hi Linxy,

I can’t thank you enough for bringing us this wonderful news!!! Do you know if void elves will be getting new hairstyles as well? I would really love a longer blonde hair style for my void elf, the one with the head half shaven just doesn’t do it for me. :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

Go fly a kite

Now that you gave the alliance what they wanted, how about giving me what I want? And what I want is goblins and vulpera paladins,druids and demon hunters. I dont wanna play elves, tauren or troll for those classes. What was the criteria for giving alliance what they wanted? pure pressure? ill give you pressure too, but i can also ask nicely and beg, your choice really, lol