New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Right. How are the grunts in Orgrimmar to distinguish between the High Elves that are supposed to be there and the knock off blood elves who are not?

RIP High Elf Threads 2004-2020

This looks really good! I like this a lot!

I wonder if maybe we could have some faces/skins with scars? Like battle scars too. I think it would be a cool idea! But besides that, this looks great! Love it!

1 Like

We have Pandaren already soā€¦

Damn, so they actually did it! This is going to look so good, especially when you go into Entropic Embrace. I just hope that alpha screenshot showing the new EE is coming, because that paired with new skin tones is going to be :exploding_head:.

1 Like

well no blue eyes are friendly in alliance

Perfect solution. There needs to be distinction between velf and belf. Thereā€™s already high elves walking around in pairs with void elves in Stormwind. So it makes sense theyā€™re together.

Lore wise they donā€™t really exist.
Priests are an umbrella class that was given because of shadow and disc.
Same thing as before when they gave it to trolls and undead.

If the Pandarens can manage to spot the difference, I am sure the Elves can as well.

6 Likes

Donā€™t you worry theyā€™ll continue to ask for Tolkien Classic uncorrupted elves forever.

This is amazing! A near-perfect solution.
Thank you for listening to the community!

2 Likes

Looks like I may have a few toons switching to Alliance, now all i need is my blonde hair.

1 Like

So, since thereā€™s no differentiation between Blood Elves and Void Elves anymore, can Blood Elves get the skin colorations of Void Elves?

Please tell me this signals the end of High Elf threads!!!

Also, I notice on the male void elf an actual black hair color like the ones we see walking about SW. (This may have been posted somewhere among the 600 posts, sorry if it is a repeat.)

1 Like

Same way they distinguish a blood elf and a void elf wearing armor that covered their bodies.

2 Likes

They literally went ā€œFINE!!! Hereā€™s your damn High Elvesā€¦but the Horde will get them too.ā€

6 Likes

Itā€™s really not. This is the best middle ground for people that want donā€™t mind Horde getting partial claim to an Alliance race. There are many of us that would rather never get to play a High Elf than have to fight them in BGs/etc.

4 Likes

I am super happy about all the new options coming to these races. Personally I am hoping for more options for goblins too aside from ears and noses. Thank you so much for this update!

2 Likes

No, heā€™s not, because he said the datamined eyes were for NPCs only, knowing full well that the question was ā€œAre you giving Blood Elves blue eyesā€ not ā€œare you giving Blood Elves THESE SPECIFIC blue eyes?ā€.