New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

You simply went to telogras rift and go “hey normal elves is here so my line of thinking is right” Which is incorrect. Also locus walker is very interested in that ritual…

And yet they were MIA for the entire faction war. :thinking:

I’m gonna peace out, the take over VE and turn them into HE crowd is here, and they love to cyber bully. I have no time for them. so cya all later.

3 Likes

And yet Blizzard isn’t at the moment as they are introducing customizations to include non Void changed Elves being incorporated into the Void Elves.

Why? Because you say so?

So what? Nothing has been done with that plot thread so far.

You are essentially forcing your theories into canon. That’s not how it works.

5 Likes

So then there is no excuse to not notice the high elves ballista.

Thank you Reno :pray:

We saw Vereesa in Orgrimmar, so they weren’t MIA.

6 Likes

I was pre-occupied with doing my quest, so I didn’t pay attention to the details of the battlefield.

So there is actually an excuse.

2 Likes

One person, and only because Sylvanas is her sister.

2 Likes

Do they have to appear in every expansion? The fact that they appear prominently in multiple expansions is already well beyond any other Alliance allied faction.

And as was pointed out to you before their ballistae are seen outside Orgrimmar in the faction war ending. High Elf Shield-Mages also appear as part of the 7th Legion. There’s in game evidence that 7th Legion High Elves are actually affiliated with the Silver Covenant as well.

4 Likes

You aren’t timed so being un-observant actually isn’t an excuse, especially if you’re like Tarrok and arguing the against.

But you do you. :man_shrugging:

One person is enough.

Besides, we were told there was a whole elf army we didn’t see, as well as rangers seeking Sylvanas. Just because we don’t see something, doesn’t mean it is not there.

And that’s not counting the ballistae.

7 Likes

It is an excuse. You just hate when you get proven wrong and have trouble admitting it. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

https://wow.gamepedia.com/7th_Legion_Battle_Mage

For when they inevitably claim that the Silver Covenant is not part of the Alliance.

Look at those affiliations :blue_heart:.

lol so cute, Reno’s wasting everyone’s time again by arguing semantics and not actually proving me wrong. :rofl:

4 Likes

I just did, you said there was no excuse. I gave you one and proved you wrong.

Sucks to be you, homie.

I’m amazed at how hard the phrase “To me their presence suggests that the SC is involved, but yeah, it’s not exactly solid proof of it I know.” is to type

1 Like

What evidence? The 7th Legion is NOT the Silver Covenant. Those NPCs are neither tagged as SC nor wearing the tabard.

1 Like

Mmm no, sorry.

Being “pre-occupied” and then pretending someone else is wrong about what was on the field at the time blatantly means you’re wrong, because it’s on you to prove me wrong about the high elven ballista, especially if you’re making false claims to the against.

But again, nice try. I know critical thinking is hard past the glow of your atrocious transmog :face_with_hand_over_mouth:.

1 Like

Called it.

Typically when I see those sort of words used in condescending ways, I honestly cringe and stop reading the rest of post. I’m not sure why you keep doing that but to each their own.

8 Likes