New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

(Commentary): For a race that strives to responsibly use void magic, using it to make their hair prettier for the sake of showing off doesn’t seem very responsible to me. Very elf-like, perhaps, but not responsible.

2 Likes

Shadows, SC has more appearances on the alliance side then most of the alliance races, and your saying it is not relevent? come on now… Let’s get back to reality ok?

It will show the BE side of things. You know how BE’s are…

The SC actually donated 3 huge High Elven ballista at the siege of orgrimmar.

You also don’t get to ignore the rest of the game, “more recent” does not add to “overall relevance” my dear. :man_shrugging:

I’d like to believe the anti high elf crowd actually wanted void elf customization instead of hiding behind the idea to try and out a stopper on high elf requests, but it’s so blatantly obvious that’s what they’re doing.

Shadows is the only person who I think genuinely wants void elf customization without a hidden agenda behind it…maybe.

Again I find the words “Prove it” coming to mind.

4 Likes

Oh hell yes. I need Void Tattoos for my Void Elf Palavoid.

Occam’s Razor.

I’m for HE, just not all through VE, I even came up with compromises like diversifying the LF to include races as customization from the wc2 dark portal campaign, and advocating for half-elves to be playable as a go around if blizz don’t want to add HE as a race. Or even give HE there own model, altered from another of course, similar on how NB, zandalari, and kul tiran’s was made.

Occam’s razor tells me that they just added in some of the assets they just used in the Blood Elf heritage quest.

Right now there’s no indication of what group brought them along.

3 Likes

It doesn’t “need” to do any such thing, the Void options are still available for the Void aesthetic. I think more void options should come into play, that is however separate from what I think you are saying which is to essentially still make the new customizations as Void as possible, to which Blizzard obviously and may not agree with you.

Development-wise, it may be.

Story-wise, it’s most likely Silver Covenant weaponry, which has been used since WotLK and has been the sole source of such blue ballistae every instance it appeared in present time since.

5 Likes

So your saying, that void infusion should have no effect on the body? Because I disagree on that.

2 Likes

I’m looking at Alleria…

3 Likes

So you’re saying you’re assuming the customizations wouldn’t be new recruits, and you’re assuming their the original almost turned Ethereal former Blood Elves?

They would still have to take the ritual to some capacity, so yes I am going to assume that.

who wears a hood and you can’t see some of her hair style…

You’re saying this or Blizzard did?

I mean, if they wanted it to be a show of the SC they could have maybe put in SOME npcs at all to crew them instead of just plonking them down like they’re just easter eggs. We don’t know what they’re supposed to be, it seems like a big stretch to claim they are proof of anything.

4 Likes

I’m not even remotely shocked you were a sylvanas loyalist, you definitely give off a “pure evil horde” vibe Tarrok.

If you were on the field you saw 3 thalassian BLUE ballista pointed at the gates of orgrimmar in the same scenario.

Last I checked, blue was not the color of the blood elves and night elves have their own ballista, so let’s do the math.

https://youtu.be/QQkepCzc39s

Skip to 8:50 and watch till 9:00 and tell me you don’t see a blue high elves ballista, that is if you can see blue through the red horde rage you usually see WoW through.

Why don’t you play the unlock scenaro, or do the alleria’s questline, to gain allot of power of the void one must consume or become one with the void to do so.

What’s wrong with being a Sylvanas loyalist? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes