New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

I hate the tentacles. I wouldn’t mind snake hair like Medusa though. EE bugs me, the color is pretty obnoxious.

2 Likes

Yeah, that purple glow on the end is really weird.

The one that Alamara showed, that doesn’t effect the face and hair. That looked more arcane to me, so yeah, arcane archer! Still I would like a way to shut off the visual.

1 Like

Personally I want a tentacle and non tentacle version of all their hairstyles… I like my Velf but I am not a fan of tentacles. I’d remove them from my Draenei too if I could.

1 Like

They haven’t been relevant since Isle of Thunder in MoP. At least there they had a significant showing. There were barely any during the assault on the Nighthold; it was mostly Blood and Night Elves.

Tyrande! Where are you!? I need you!!!

1 Like

Yeah, I hate tenticles too. Besides, if I wanted Tenticles, then I could’ve just rolled a space goat.

2 Likes

My answer to an arcane looking EE is this;

I am a fan of “shadowy” effect hairstyle idea. It keeps the VE feeling with the race without the tenticles.

They had presence in the order hall in legion and during the nightborne insurrection.

All three? Three versions? Can we have all three?

If the none tenticle hairstyle have void themed jewelery in them sure.

It would have to be noticable as well, maybe have some with forehead gems?

I mean, my current hairstyle has neither tentacles nor Void themed jewellery.

1 Like

there does need to be more void themed jewelery options.

Also I just thought of this, void bandana’s for the males.

Why? I don’t like the jewelry hair… That wouldn’t be cool. My Velf would have to switch hair right now.

There needs to be a seperation from VE and BE, and BE has some human hairstyles I hate to admit.

It’s hair. There doesn’t need to be anything.

2 Likes

If the skin color is the same, then the hair will have to suffer for it.

No it doesn’t.

Skin and hair isn’t the race.

4 Likes

Again, minor roles. You could have removed them and no one would have even noticed.

So let me get this, you want the looks of a BE on the VE? Without sacrificing nothing in between? It is already bad enough that the BE model was ported over with no altercations. No, there needs to be something that shows void curruption, if it’s not via skin then it must be elsewhere, in the hair, tats or jewelry.

1 Like

You can downplay their role all you like. The point is they still appeared and had prominence in the Elisande cinematic. It doesn’t matter if there were more Night Elves and Blood Elves there. What matters is that the Silver Covenant had it’s own forces and place in the Legion expansion (on top of all their previous appearances throughout the years).

10 Likes