New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

So void elf get BE skin and even underwear ?

6 Likes

Higher elves?

3 Likes

This makes me excited for possible Undead options for BEs. Very interesting to see what comes for current playable races!

17 Likes

Underwear are baked into player model skin textures, so that means that the “new” void elf skin tones are directly reused blood elf textures.

8 Likes

Because Ion doesn’t know anything about this game beyond its raids.

I’m cool with this, personally. I know the dedicated helfers won’t accept it but after void elves were birthed from someone’s fever dream this was the only way it was going to go. They were never going to add a third race with this model.

I just hope they add some more void elf development to explain new elves being brought into the fold.

10 Likes

Can void Elf get some not too shabby Haircut too pls. They look like they dont know what an Hairbrush is XD

31 Likes

Yaaay! The Alliance is getting its missing Archer units back.

70 Likes

I don’t believe it.

6 Likes

Dont worry I know it was a joke

3 Likes

They know what a hairbrush is… just not shampoo.

I’m hoping they both get the new Blood Elf hair styles.

22 Likes

THIS MAKES ME SO :duck:ING HAPPY I’M GOING AT SO MANY DISCORDS RIGHT NOW ABOUT THIS LMAOOOOOO

31 Likes

Okay guys you finally got your dang blue eyes.

22 Likes

I need a crown as accessory on my BE to put it on all Haircut Muahahaha

5 Likes

THANK YOU (I’d reply with just THANK YOU but you guys automate blocked my message, not cool… BUT THIS IS WHAT WE WANTED THANK YOUUUU <3)

9 Likes

you mad lads you… you did it.

26 Likes

What a pointlessly petty thing to say. You’re a very small person.

47 Likes

Very cool thanks…but can we now please fix male Void Elf receding hairline or just give them Blood Elf hairstyles.

8 Likes

I hope this means other allied races can get some updates as well cough nightborne, mag’har etc.

23 Likes

The real question is, how many raid tiers did this cost us for shadowlands. Are we all just going to be playing barbie dress up with little to no content or what?

12 Likes