New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

even if you had to do them, with the new system of raising 50 levels in one day you are already at shadowlands level, making alts will be easier

You are a mouse?

Yeah, lets talk about Horde Bias when the lead dev owns a guild called Elitist Jerks on Mal Ganis, and only plays Horde.

2 Likes

Yes, you have. You still need to unlock them. The quest is there, the banners with requirements (sans reputation) are there. I have no idea where you took that info from, but it’s not accurate.

Yeah and all the deves play alliance mages

Prove it. Otherwise this is a baseless claim whose only purpose is to provoke.
“you spread false information and fear monger”.
Cool, prove it. Show me this evidence.

Did you
or did you not make the comparison that my views, were akin to an ant-vaxxer who denies scientific knowledge, and promotes fear mongering?

Yes or no?

in fact, let us even say I wasn’t the target.
What makes you believe such a comparison is appropriate in any sense?

3 Likes

Source?

i’m just saying, as a blood elf on horde, you will always outnumber alliance blood elves because you’re playable from level 1, and will pick up new players who want the elf aesthetic. whereas alliance blood elves are 110 levels later, hidden in the back room, after a lengthy quest chain, not just the intro to velf chain, and skipped over entirely with character boost

Look at the last what, 3-4 posts the mechagnome rper has made. he’s quadrupled down on it.

1 Like

If I had Horde Bias, I wouldn’t be missing a Warchief Waifu now would I?

1 Like

your still not admitting in shadow lands it’s basically mute point. the grind is way more easier for all now.

(Commentary): To paraphrase their stance, they state that adding High Elf customization removes the Void from the Void Elves. It is fact that nothing is being removed from Void Elves, and no serious suggestions have been made, much less entertained by anyone, to actually remove them. If you want evidence, you can check their post history.

(Query): Are you willfully spreading misinformation and a misleading narrative to incite fear in others?

(Commentary): If so, then absolutely that applies to you. However, I don’t recall speaking with you in this topic before now, so I don’t see how it does.

1 Like

Nope, going to need a specific quote.

1 Like

Post above yours

1 Like

and I don’t know what the issue of population or blood elfs have to do with advantages, what’s the point?

Let’s hope that blizzard does the stream, and says that they are the wayfare, I have here many screens from various of here that are denying

I believe we’re all forgetting the real bias, Scarab Lord bias. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank god I got no drinks in my hand. My moniter is safe, for today.

Wow talk about blatant

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t see them calling anyone that directly. You can’t provide any evidence.

1 Like

Well ofc Blood Elves will outnumber Void Elves. We’ve been here longer has nothing to do with starting at level 1.

Also Void Elves have a plus at starting at 20, they come with riding immediately and can skip the slog of getting to level 10 in an outdated zone.

2 Likes