New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

(Commentary): Not all of them are like that, but there are those among them who are.

1 Like

And yet when presented with such an opportunity, Blizz went eh… let’s just do something new. Wasted money.

This has nothing to do with YOUR HORDE, request for Blood Elf customization.

You can’t blame us for not asking for something loud enough, that has nothing to do with what you want.

They’re an indie company, cut them some slack.

1 Like

void elf still void elfs

liked or no

1 Like

there is so much they messed up with the NightBorne

Bust is wrong
hands are wrong
hands should have arcane whisps coming off them
eyes are totally wrong
faces are wrong
body posture is wrong
hands are too large as well as feet I swear the females look like big foot in my shoes
calf muscles are out of proportion.

1 Like

I want nightborne to get some love too.

5 Likes

LFD and HMT need something more than just being glowing draenei and moose taurens.

2 Likes

It does the company once again gave you 90% of our customization’s and were left with nothing talk about Alliance Bias. here it is.

1 Like

Lfd are so boring to me. I like highmountain, but both races could have been customization for regular draenei and tauren.

8 Likes

the discussion was going pretty well, and now both sides went to the end

what the helfs fans must understand is that the blizzard of what they call helfs customs in the voids is part of the commitment it is possible that they can not take off the passive or have the normal hairs

I am amused I was compared to an anti-vaxxer.
Gotta say, that is particularly offensive.

Considering how many people liked that comparison as well?
That’s uncool guys.

4 Likes

Yeah, pretty much. I guess they could roll Kro’kunn into LFD with some hassling and Feltotem skins for HMT.

Just a thought.

1 Like

God yes I love the cheap copy and past the company did here and we all fell for it.

1 Like

Asking does not hurt.

6 Likes

asking once is not bad, asking systematically and saturating the forums is not

3 Likes

It sure doesn’t hurt.

That’s just you bothered because we are asking.

5 Likes

Nightborne come to mind.

2 Likes

I think it’s a safe bet that all 4 starting AR will get some early work in. Mag’Har and DID is where it seems the work started to shine.

1 Like

No, I do not think I have been the most educated that I could be with the subject, and I have only discussed what is in the game and that lore is respected.

but the position of many here is, either give me my helfs or give me my helfs without caring about anything