New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

You just blatantly ignored why people played Void Elves in the first place friend which is sheerly because they were the best thing to Alliance High Elves.

Most people don’t actually like to play Void Elves.

But enough of your bad arguments.

You ignore all the stuff they did with High Elves in between which led to people still requesting them for the Alliance thruout.

Do try not leave stuff out next time.

IT"S the very same broken model with the same broken problems of Nelves they did nothing but alter the ears and the face and screwed up the eyes. Yeah no money spent on this piss poor job.

Agreed. In fact, the more this goes on, the more I’m opposed to Void Elves getting these new options. We should have gotten more void options instead.

7 Likes

They don’t have much of an identity anyway if the only thing of flavor they have is a racial that is a giant eye sore.

I’m not saying there’s no one that cares about Void Elves but I think it’s silly to even pretend their popularity is anywhere close to High Elves. It’s almost certain the High Elf aesthetics are going to overshadow the Void ones.

If you like Void Elves you can still play with the Void look. Adding more customization and High Elf looks or even an option racial change doesn’t harm Void Elves in the slightest because people aren’t asking to take any Void aesthetic away.

8 Likes

is that nowhere blizzard is commented that they are giving helfs to the alliance

are the wayfare that were not represented, and yes, these serve helfs fans to be able to do role play

they are still things for voids elfs

1 Like

Until outright stated in a interview or in lore, all anyone has is educated guesses.

1 Like

BUT yet horde blood elf players are forced to give up their aesthetics and really get nothing in return for it. That is the real argument everyone is ignoring.

4 Likes

You know what’s silly. Trying to compare a group who has crystallized over a complaint they are vocal about for over a decade with the people who may have been happy and without reason to make their voice heard about the subject prior to this. We don’t know numbers, so don’t pretend you have some sort of mandate to trash someone else’s race like you keep talking about.

3 Likes

I can’t see the word helfs in the blizzard ad anywhere, says customs for voids elfs

2 Likes

I’m not ignoring it but I’d be peachy if I got red-eyes red tats and dark ranger stuff. I currently feel like I’m not receiving anything new of value for my race in SL.

The blood elves will still have their aesthetics though.

2 Likes

THANK YOU you get it I wish the others would but they don’t.

2 Likes

That’s correct, they mentioned Helves no where. All people have is speculations for the reasons, which is perfectly fine to have.

1 Like

To be fair, Void Elves weren’t going to get anything before this change. They were specifically going to leave ARs out.

1 Like

They’re a pretty elf race, and that is all.
is it pretty? Sexy? Cute?
its popular

yeah that isn’t true at all.
You don’t play what you dont like. You play it cause you like it.

4 Likes

no we do not void elves are now a nearly cut and paste option of blood elves.

void elfs stills void elfs

I and many other people wanted them as their own race. We didn’t choose to have them rolled into Void Elves but that’s the card that has been dealt. Can’t blame people for requesting more through the most likely avenue to receive it. And if they overshadow the Void Elves that shows they should have been the race we got instead back in Legion. I’m not sure who is asking for the current Void options to be removed.

6 Likes