New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

I remember that. /hugs

1 Like

What logic? You tend to just make declarations that other people are acting irrational with nothing backing them up.

Plus this isn’t a logic situation, it’s a feelings situation. I mean from my stance there’s no logical reason to add high elves or even these customizations as they are already playable. But, that’s my opinion of the matter and I know that just declaring that I have logic on my side and that all your requests are irrational isn’t going to change anyone’s mind, it’s just going to antagonize them.

6 Likes

I wonder when can we expect commentary on the HE Wayfarers status, and if they are new Void Elf recruits or not.

I am besides the possibility of undead BE customization, also greatly looking forward to seeing more jewelry for both genders, I want to be dripping in wealth and status.

https://media.giphy.com/media/PhOrWC1yICXVZTgjlK/giphy.gif

2 Likes

Exactly how I’ve been seeing it. If people didn’t care about this, there wouldn’t be people objecting to requests or even questioning them.

1 Like

When it’s not being put on hold for irl stuff.

In the context of what Unit Exacitor was talking about, no it really isn’t.

You can’t feign feelings over options that you’re not actually losing, because at the end of the day Void Elves aren’t going anywhere, they’re given a different and optional aesthetic avenue.

The way someone decides to play their game has absolutely 0 to do with you and your own aesthetic tastes, and any tantrum thrown to the against is nothing but spiteful towards your fellow players.

5 Likes

the safest thing is that the recruits you are talking about

Seriously. This is from a group that has been making demands on the forum for so long, and so frequently complaining that THEIR race had been stolen from them. Stop the double standards, people disagree with you and they have a reason to, and just telling us to shut up because we’re being illogical doesn’t work.

4 Likes

I can say the same about you trying to turn the aesthetic options of the void elfs into something that not even blizzard is thinking

when you might want to expand the story of these elves

1 Like

Well besides that being the obvious case, I’m meaning in terms of once things do allow for information to be said again, is this the sort of information that comes in pre patch, or an off hand interview, or before during or after the expansion is out.

Anti-vaxxers put people’s lives in danger by the spreading of their lies. You have definitely crossed a line by comparing people here with them because you just can’t understand their logical arguments.
Just because you pretend to be a machine doesn’t make you logical all the time, clearly.

3 Likes

No one can really know for sure if there will even be a reason given.

I honestly would not worry about her as well Exacitor. Lets just keep on with the good ideas and the request we have been all making.

6 Likes

Yeah comparing people who have issues with changes to Void Elves to Anti-Vaxxers is really poor taste and shouldn’t be said.

5 Likes

In the context of that specific topic there is literally no disagree my guy, you’re literally telling people, they can’t ask for more aesthetic and optional customizations because they clash with your personal aesthetic sensibilities.

Considering in the very OP, the blue blatantly eluded to the High Elf request, means they very well know what they’re adding to Void Elves means my guy, literally no one is questioning that these are High Elf aesthetic options.

9 Likes

True, but at least with the direction Shadowlands seems to be going, such personal character head-canons will have more weight.

Even so, a direct addressal of the question would be nice.

1 Like

Yes, that is why I am actively asking for lore to see the status of the HE wayfarers in the rift be allowed to be the new recruits, that is what I am most interested in as opposed to additional VE customization in terms of normal hairs or what have you.

I hope we get that before some of the other asks the community has but that is my preference only as I think it’s important.

1 Like

Rich coming from the most blatantly toxic anti, he at least he eluded to your delusion sweetheart.

7 Likes

Absolutely, people should be allowed to RP their own headcanon within reason. (i’m referring to those ppl who make themselves into a royal mary sue that’s full on cringe.)

But some lore points added or even sprinkled in goes a long way. Afterall new lore has to come from somewhere…

1 Like

I come back to this thread to see if any comfy idea discussion is going on.

And nope.