New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

I am happy for tauren fans! Is it playable yet? Some of the strings talked about spaces in names, any idea what is up with that?

1 Like

Gloomblade: Punctures your target with your shadow-infused blade for 8,333 Shadow damage, bypassing armor.

It’s almost as if Blizzard cares about faction identity. :thinking:

Ironically people wanted Mag’har as customization, yet got them as an AR, while people wanted High Elves as an AR, yet got them as customization. :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

There have been requests that if high elves where to be given to the alliance, a new model and stances given to them to preserve “faction identity”.

Does it matter now? Atleast we can pick to be a HE or a VE with the customisations. Still missing couple of things, but looks like something is getting done.

Mmmm… high elves with tenticle hair sounds good. Unless you want the 1 or 2 non-tenticle hairs

I was just pointing it out cause I thought it was funny.

My Mag’har do wish they had Hardiness for PvP though. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Mag’har need better racials. :frowning:

You do know not all hair styles Void Elves currently have got tenticles too.

And honestly, I am hoping that we can get more hair styles, hair colours.

Possible we maybe able to customize our Void Form in Shadowlands too, from hiding the effect to going fully blue’r than Alleria.

6 Likes

Not all of the male ones anyways. There are a few no-tentacle options. But they do need more.

Divine shield: NO DAMAGE FROM ANYTHING!

Hardiness is not as good as it used to be, mainly because breaking CC used to be class specific and DRs were not as strong and shared.

Here’s a shot of all the Void Elf hair styles without tentacles for male and female:

https://i.imgur.com/qtPYso3.jpg

There’s 6 for males and 4 for females.

2 Likes

Need an even mixture of both options.

I know my current hair style for the Female has no Tenticles.

I hope they give us a braid option in place of tentacles. And just more braids. MORE BRAIDS!!!

7 Likes

Here’s a compilation of suggestions for Void/High/Blood Elves again.

Void Elf improvements.

Blood Elf improvements.

Now would be the best time to focus on feedback.

11 Likes

I would actually rather see the Tenticles side options instead of being tied to the hair, just like how our eyes were tied to the faces in retail.

3 Likes

Corruption Slider.

5 Likes

Ye. Allow players to pick the amount of corruption, from 0 to being no corruption of the void to maybe 5 to being full corruption of the void.

4 Likes

That would be great!

7 Likes