New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Yeah, I have all of that already. But there are still items that are locked behind a Level 60 Pally set that I want that aren’t available anywhere else.

Like the Plate Boots that match the Legguards of the Shattered Hand.

1 Like

Well, since you are talking Horde paladin looks, I thought about sharing some I made for my Blood Knight Ahriadne:

13 Likes

I forgot how good that legion Pally PVP set was for the Horde and Alliance. That really makes me hope we get a “High Elf” Paladin option. Would love to see a blue eyed Elf pally in the blue alliance recolor of it.

2 Likes

My brother wears that on his Paladin Lancelot. It looks awesome!

2 Likes

/yawn

1/10.

People look for any reason to be a jerk.

Next

1 Like

That’s one reason I miss Legion. Was a great time for transmog especially with Paladins. I loved that transmog cache they got on the Broken Shore. The paladin hammers are great for transmog! Took long enough to get proper 2h hammers ingame for them lol.

2 Likes

Just get the raid set accordingly. Its what I did.

Or do some pvp and buy the pvp set.

Its so cheap too

I meant the Blue Lightbringer set actually. I think that’s strictly a pally PVP one sadly.

Yeah it is, which is unfortunate

2 Likes

The sixth one down, I use some of that for my own paladin.

I absolutely love this look.

10 Likes

Okay, that is a great look. I don’t do shoulders, but I love the whole scheme

Any gold set works just as well on a Blood Elf.

Also the Horde PvP version of the Legion Antorus set is red and works very well.

I love that sword! Where does that come from?

It’s the Fel Iron Greatsword crafted by Blacksmiths. Not complicated to make.

1 Like

Awesome, professions are one of those areas that I haven’t really taken advantage of for transmog yet, I should really look into that soon. The lull in between expansions is probably a good time for that.

Very nice look for a blood knight.

If anyone is interested in what pieces I use for my BE Paladin here they are. Warning, PVP required.

Nah, I’m gonna wait until next expansion, and make my Void Elf Warrior look like a High Elf Paladin.

Already, it looks smashing and dazzling as a Void Elf Paladinvoid.

1 Like