New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Just showing this suggestion I saw. Basically integrating subraces and Allied Races together as selections with core races in the character menu.

Basically what Allied Races should have been.

6 Likes

Great.

Now give us these Hats.

2 Likes

470 likes in the OP. I guess the effort was well-received.

6 Likes

Yeah
that’s an excellent way of determining how well received something is
when you can’t show anyone you don’t like it..
470 likes out of
what
1,000,000 players is about 0.00047 of the population.
On a forum where the downvote button no longer exists.

“Hey guys, no one can say no, so clearly everyone is saying yes!”

5 Likes

Cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it.

13 Likes

“I don’t like you pointed out the flaw in what I said so I am going to insult you now.”

That isn’t appropriate Alamara.
You’re doing a bad job representing the Helfer community.

4 Likes

We know you are clearly upset about it. You made it clear over the last week and half. Time to move on, man. It’s settled.

If this was bad received, there would be a lot of outrage in the forums and in this very thread. Simple. Check out the first 500 or so posts here. Most people don’t care at all, and more like it than not.

14 Likes

Just because we aren’t spamming loud and obnoxious postings doesn’t mean we dont’ exist.

3 Likes

Maybe all those threads of people thinking Void Elves are stealing from the Blood Elves, you should call spam and obnoxious threads too.

7 Likes

The way you moved on after 15 years before this change?
The way you and other helfers said “we want high elves as an AR not pale skins” but then mysteriously stop complaining and celebrate the change when they add skin tones?

That is because they don’t have a dedicated group of 5 who spam topics the moment one gets shut down.
Or try to hide them under elite loyalty fan threads.
Most people didn’t care about high elves either, but that notion is not considered by you.

You’re doing everything possible to act as if you are not guilty of the things you’ve done for over a decade. That is just silly.

6 Likes

Alamara says it doesnt exist.
If they don’t exist, how are they spam?
If you’re going to back someone up, you need to consider what they are stating Sara. This response of yours was done without consideration, and only served to make Alamara look incorrect.

1 Like

You’re right. The downvote doesn’t exist. Thank god too.

I don’t agree with this, because downvoting ended up being replaced by people flagging. It has made the forums much more toxic.

Downvotes let people say “I don’t like this, I don’t agree with this” in a much less harmful fashion than flag abuse.

You didn’t acknowledge my point about you contradicting Alamara btw. I am not surprised.

3 Likes

if we complained that the devs finally found a compromise, you’d gripe that we’re ungrateful and never satisfied, crybabies. haha

14 Likes

Both groups pro or against are really small, the vast majority of players don’t care about it, either way. They only care about gameplay, they don’t waste their time trying to prevent someone from getting something, nor campaign to get something unlikely like High Elves.

Most players only care if the game is fun or not, and when it becomes boring they leave, they don’t hold strong emotions about its pixels.

2 Likes

You know Blizzard can always add things to the game, but hardly removes anything that was already announced. It’s different. Do you think they’ll change their minds now? They won’t, hence the pointlessness.

But we were asking for additions. That’s never out of question.

You want to spend your time on something that will come to fruition? Ask for something you’d like to have, not against what others want.

It’s funny that you say this, since the 473 likes in this thread is more than five. Actually, we got more than 500 likes in two different threads in the past.

Most people don’t care about most races. If we go just by majority, half the races in this game shouldn’t exist.

4 Likes

Well, here is to hoping for more hair colours and hair styles too for my Void Elves :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Yep, me too. And tattoos! :smiley:

12 Likes

Oh, definitely Tatoos. Hope we can get the same tatoo colours and options as Alleria as well.

3 Likes

and accessories. hehe

3 Likes