New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Do Humans, Dwarves and gnomes have a replica of the Blood elf body model? No. This is my (and others) problem with it, it’s taking all of what a Blood elf is (aesthatically), then cloning it further and further, instead of developing Void elf customization in a unique direction.

2 Likes

Personally I just like the Arcanish purple for the High Elf aesthetic. It feels true to that theme for me. Maybe Blood Elves could get another variation of it but it’s just nice to have SOME separation between the two I think. I know eyecolor is kind of a minor thing but I still like it.

I don’t have a problem sharing other Velf aesthetics though. I think some of their hair styles would fit the Blood Elves well as many people have suggested.

Do you have such a hard time responding to people that you cannot do so in a sensible manner? How am I being disingenuous in anyway?
You realize you’re supporting me statement I hope.

You couldnt because of this, now address the point of my argument or ar you going to continue ignoring it?

Well if VE’s do get access to green on account of the Silvermoon scholars. I don’t think there is any basis to gate keeping purple from BEs who are just as magically inclined.

Gold BE eyes and the original VE Eyes I guess being the two that don’t transfer in this scenario.

But your scenario involved gate keeping gold for BEs and purple for VEs even assuming VEs get green and that’s why I say what have VEs given up that makes them so special to have exclusivity over something, heck a lot of these options are new to VEs anyways.

is that if it’s for those elves there is no reason why they don’t have those eyes

The thing about purple eyes doesn’t have much information behind to state something categorically

the only thing that is exclusive for lore are the golden eyes they cannot access the sunwell

And yet, people have suggested using the model designs in this thread for playable Alliance High Elves, but even the Anti’s were against that, becuase they kept on saying the same thing to the pro’s as what Ion said. “You want this, you gotta roll this.” I even said it some post up, why not just use these models too, but denied.

So, you got every right to say that to me, but then I have no right because you look at it as not sensible?

So, can I ask you to not contradict right there?

3 Likes
https://imgur.com/a/xg5vRKu

This was posted on the Helf Discord. I’m going to guess it was just a glitch

1 Like

Are you going to address my point or not? You’re trying really hard to dance about the issue, and this tells me you have no counterpoint. So if you’re not going to address it, you’ll have to acknowledge you are wrong on the matter.

2 Likes

it may be a mistake, but in the mining data if there are eyes and a hairstyle for the void elfs

You’re acting as if it’s those so called “antis”, are the people who actually get to decide which models get used ingame, as if they have anymore say in it than you do.

It’s Blizzard that chose to go with replica models, and here we are objecting to it.

You don’t get to direct that blame on the other group because they’re not devs, and whether they agreed/disagreed with those suggestions does not change who gets to make the last call.

2 Likes

I’m more inclined to believe it as oppose to not, only because I think the customizations are tied to new VE recruits and BEs are in the rift as Silvermoon Scholars.

I’m not mad at it personally I know some may dislike it, but hopefully BEs are compensated very nicely for everything that’s being done is my only goal. I will be upset if all is said and done and it ends up being BEs aren’t getting cool things in return, as of now I’m optimistic of potential.

I really doubt it. The people datamining it didn’t even bat an eyelash. Also, if you look at the customization numbers, everything is on default.

I highly doubt Blizzard would go ahead and give us green eyes after saying the original reason for not giving us High Elves is because of the similarities between Blood Elves, and that it would blur the faction lines.

Well they seem to be going back on that because Blue is commonly shared now as is the skin tones I think that’s all off the table now. We shall just have to wait and see.

I would want confirmation from the same person who uploaded it originally too anyways as I sort of trust that person on talking about these things. And this was said by someone different.

Broflake, I am just going to say, everything at the moment is nothing more but an opinion. It is all just pixels on a computer screen. If people are going to get a bit upset because of “pixels on a computer screen”, then I don’t really see the point of all these arguments.

But if you want a sensible behaviour, I suggest you also give out sensible behaviour too.

I think you just missed the whole entire point.

At the end of the day though, it is Blizzard who has the final decission, not the playerbase. If Blizzard is giving us these, then Blizzard is giving us these. The best thing we can do, as the community is to suggest on ideas. Not try and deny others from anything.

Hey, I’ll be all happy if the Blood Elves can get all the Void Elf hair styles (non tenticles ofcourse). I am not greedy. But it isn’t up to me on whether to have the final say on that, it is up to Blizzard.

2 Likes

when sharing the skin, the differences are already minimal, and if lore are those scholars there is no point in denying them

That is the point, if your intention is to include the elves that are studying with alleria because there are blood elfs with it, then what is the problem?

lol
It’s clear not ‘we’re’ not all a hivemind!

2 Likes

/bonk

2 Likes

While we’re at it, will give the Horde some Draenei Tentacles as well.

So the answer is no.
Since that is the case, you can toss out the nonsense where you bring up skin colors beingused by humans and the like because you cannot even defend the point.
That is how debates work.
If I cannot defend something, that means its probably wrong.

Your error is thinking the way we conduct ourselves is the same, and you would be wrong. I don’t have to act sensibly because I am not the one unable to answer simple arguments without trying to drag everyone down.
:man_shrugging:

I like how you’re saying this after void elves received new skins, and not during the debate where you told people they were wrong and that they had no part in the decision.

1 Like

I doubt either of the sides in this topic are I agree.

6 Likes