New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Yeah. That would be wonderful.

2 Likes

Everyone keeps asking for it, so let me ask you how would you suggest that works?

The only way I’d see it being a thing is if you pay for it. in some way Gold, hard farm currency or real money.

The only other way would make all the racials usable put if you pick lets say Stoneform or Stormhammer. both share a cd. but then the issue is you have multple racials on one race and can be used in more then one way. like oh we are fighting a rogue team I am no longer a wildhammer dwarf I am now of the Bronzebeard clan. oh im fighting a non rogue team I am now a Wildhammer dwarf.

Probably more along the lines of getting the blink that sends you the forward vs the one that follows what direction you’re going.

Go to NPC and switch out the set of racials for a race.

OR

It could just be a barbershop setting.

They’ll probably announce beta next tuesday and lots of people will be invited. Or so I hope.

Meanwhile, if you have any request, I can post more screenshots.

Ok then what about humans? also idk how it would work but maybe barber

I came up with suggestions on the Void Elf racial for Entropic Embrace in this thread.

Well, the effect of Entropic Embrace actually.

I know it doesn’t benefit you directly… but your Blood Elf mens will be sporting some fine beards courtesy of the Ren’dorei :wink: A little eye candy never ruins anyone’s day.

7 Likes

I imagine Stromgarde Human? Maybe Alteraci? Lordaeronian?

Lots you could do there. Wastewander…

Would love some Braveheart style face paint for a Highlander themed Stromgarde human look.

5 Likes

Could I possibly see a Blood elf female
face8
skin3
hair14
haircolor1
eyes15

would be curious to see what that would look like, since it seems like these faces have some extra color textures around the eyes according to the color, and I want to see how it reacts with that face. Plus it looks like they changed the expression for that face as well.

Pick your nation. It’s gonna be big.

Any chance you could check on the big three in Silvermoon? I feel like Halduron Brightwing should have blue eyes at least.

2 Likes

No change (yet). At this stage the devs are updating old characters by batch, keeping the appearance close to what was originally. I think individual characters will be changed at later stages.

But you have a good point: it makes sense for Halduron to have blue eyes.

3 Likes

I actually just realized that the new blood elf beard is unique from the ren’dorei one. Our beard is a bit longer and bushier, I think.

Void elf beard has two “points” bellow the chin and is slightly longer.
Blood elf one has a rounder shape.

Yeah. I like this one a lot better, ngl. Glad to see Blood Elves are getting better beards, though.

Ahhhh!! <3 I’m so excited! I HOPE and PRAY that we get some Belf Hair and hair color options! My character is going to look so PRETTY as a High Elf especially with those alliance tabards/armor.

2 Likes

Still no word yet on Void Elves getting the normal Blood Elf hairstyles! Do not shaft us! Not doing so would be an even bigger insult!

They don’t necessarily need to give us Blood Elf hairstyles. Replacing tendrils with braids would be enough, right? Or even just a few natural colours would be good.

1 Like

They could still get normal hair styles that are unique to them or even borrow from Night Elves or Humans. I feel like they’re going to get non-void hair. I might be a little optimistic but I feel like blizz wants to go all the way with it so the issue of the high elves are dealt with.

10 Likes