New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

hey now. :rofl:
/hands you box of duoz - bacon and cheddar
listen up. blood elves are awesome and they know it. nothing, not even non blueberry void elves, will change that. we have no city, no lore, and lack even more classes than they do. they are the undisputed elves of note. we velfs are tainted and called drug addled airheads. its gonna be okay.

I’ve only seen him list things people have asked for.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen him list any of the extra voidy things people have asked for.

Sorry Hyper, dunno why it chose to quote you there

Indeed, people has requested darkfallen to be customization for BE… Dispite undead should never be paladins lol.

I haven’t seen anybody ask for anything extra voidy? What do they want?

I had requested shadowy hair styles and void tats with the void portal effects for them :smiley:

I mean… that’s just a limitation of the way they chose to do customizations.

If you want to make Wildhammer Dwarves, Forest Trolls, High Elves playable by adding customization options then people are going to ask for the customization options they want…

just a flaw of the way they’re trying to fix things.

I’ve seen plenty of people asking for it, I’ve asked for stuff. Extra options for void markings, more void based skin options, stuff like that. I think that say taking one of the more normal skin tones but then having some massive void corruption, scars let’s call them, would be an even more alien look than what we currently have.

3 Likes

I like the voidier void elves title.

Still. I haven’t seen that before, so it’s very likely Drede hasn’t either.

Not like he wouldn’t gladly put, "Voidier Void Elves’ as a bullet point.

I think I’d be fine if they linked the customizations on a class by class baisis, similar to how DH/DK get there own customizations, this way we could say prevent darkfallen paladins, have special customizations for hunter VE/BE with ranger tats and other things.

Except for one of the most popular requests which is Ranger tats for Belves you mean.

2 Likes

Yeah. Add Paladins. Make em’ only High Elves.

It’s always extra work… but like I said, that’s the consequence with the plan they chose.

3 Likes

I’ve seen him list those before.

There’s no need to lie. I’ve seen his lists. He avoids it like a plague.

2 Likes

Funny, because I’ve gotten into minor arguments with him where he insists that ranger tattoos are in no way a belf theme that they should have.

2 Likes

I figure they oughta split them between red and blue depending on the faction… but Farstriders exist. Could be shared.

Still pretty sure I’ve seen him list em’.

the only thing I’m opposed of if they did it. because of racials mainly. no paladin should go void or shoot void portals. And I oppose changing them to arcane baised because of the void elf identity.

Which is why I suggested the multi-race LF customization.

Well, that goes back to entropic embrace customization. If this is how they’re letting you play High Elves there is another hurdle to it all.

2 Likes

He lists them for Void Elves but refuses to put them for Belves. He instead insists on pushing a lesser option for Belves “Runic Tats” which is leagues lowers in requests to Ranger tats for Belves.