New community council has Story/Lore section

Which council member are you guys targeting next?

1 Like

Nobody else.

Asking council members questions on posts they themselves have posted on the official forums, while also pointing out to Blizzard specific things that on their own forums they neglected to check before putting people on the community council seems reasonable to me.

4 Likes

I get the Korean, the Nordic, and possibly the Celtic, but what Greek?

The Temple of Elune uses Byz basilica architecture, Nelf columns are all Doric and Ionic accordingly, and Every Single Building in the Azshara warbringer cinematic did the Late Middle Early Modern Greek Orthodox Church In The Mediterranean Islands thing with white building + blue dome

4 Likes

Also their armor.

Side note was thinking about An’she this afternoon and took a picture of the sunset from my apartment once the clouds broke from a heavy rainstorm and drew this doodle of An’she (Tauren horns/nose, Troll tusks)

and then a friend @RamavataramaArt who did the Black Forsaken mockups in my Forsaken customization thread did this meme

12 Likes

See when I’m happy nobody likes my posts, when I’m being hyper critical and brutal everyone likes my posts.

Very discouraging! Y’all undeserving of my wholesome an’she doodles!!!

3 Likes

Tis a lovely doodle hun. :smiley:

2 Likes

I was going to comment that poor An’she deserves better than the MSPaint doodle, but felt mean about it.
But since you posted this, I no longer feel bad about it :wink:

1 Like

I got banned and couldn’t post images anymore and you got banned and still can. I’d call favoritism but obviously that’s not true.

3 Likes

It’s not very easy to relate to someone being happy about anything even WoW-adjacent, Baal!!

2 Likes

Happiness and WoW together?! What is this unholy abomination you speak of?!

You must criticize WoW at all costs!

(Thats sarcasm for the peanut gallery)

3 Likes

I still have some fun just running around in Revendreth, and doing daily quests in Maldraxxus (running the torching-lighting race, playing with Deathfang, collecting the oozes). I find I avoid Bastion the most, though it’s quite pretty. Well, I avoid The Maw the most, but that’s because I tend not to even acknowledge it’s existence.

I’ve personally enjoyed the systems in Shadowlands and haven’t got to a point where I don’t want to play the expansion. Much of that has been because of M+, but between ques I’ve done WQs until I got enough anima to unlock and fully upgrade all the covenant features. Now I do Maw and Korthia dailies, which I enjoy even though I don’t much like the latter as a zone. Much of WoW has always been grinding in some form, which I don’t mind so long as it’s not just killing mobs like it was in WoD. My main problem with the expansion is story related, with how long it’s taken for patches to release being secondary.

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Myself, I basically completely ignore the systems. Choosing a covenant was a mix of ‘what would my character chose’ and ‘which of their armor sets looks the coolest’, it had nothing to do with what powers I’d get. Never go to The Maw, never run Torghast haven’t even unlocked Kothia or any 9.1 content. If a world quest drops a conduit socket, sure I go stick it in the thing, but then promptly forget about it. I almost never run SL dungeons and just wait for Timewalking events to roll around.

Outside of the zones themselves, this entire expansion has been a huge nothing burger for me.

I’m mainly just spinning my wheels and gradually building gold while my sub runs out, and see how long I can go on gold tokens alone. I mean, if it’s HUGE, I’ll probably just buy a month every other month of something. Probably mainly go do Classic BC mainly?

1 Like

Also, this isn’t the lounge lol.

2 Likes

True. We should get back to discussing the Story.

It continues the beats and themes started in BFA, and thus sucks.

1 Like

And I see you have chosen wisely.

2 Likes