New class tuning june 5th

You’re literally saying because only zug melee have access to lego axe, that pve items shouldn’t be allowed in pvp. I honestly have never liked or respected anything you said here or on priest cord, glad we can continue the trend.

1 Like

We said the same thing about warrior. Even when “nerfed” still just rolling.

I said that all three specs needed buffs and they eventually got them. :dracthyr_love_animated:

Dh yet again tickled with a nerf hee hee

That’s a pretty good tickle tbh.

5 Likes

50% nerf to their 10% magic wall is significant, and -4% dmg output is good.

4 Likes

Dh nerfs are pretty good. 4% all damage, on top of ring damage halved and making them take 5% increased magic damage. Better than the last round of “nerfs” they got.

Now just remove immo aura cleanse.

4 Likes

I dont do magic dmg tho :angry:

They need a 10% damage nerf imo

2 Likes

No nerf to thunderclap damage or rune of sanguination LMFAO these devs icant

You guys think these 2nd round of H Priest nerfs are justified?

Finally. Been saying this forever, FoL is too weak, and Judgement does like 25k damage lmao.

2 Likes

You wouldn’t dare. :dracthyr_a1:

“Nerf” these are slaps on the wirst.

Shaman is the original Augvoker never forget

2 Likes

Have to make sure casted mistweaver can never outshine blizzards favorite healers. Back to being ignored again in pvp. Nice.

4 Likes

Both of what you posted are just straight increases to damage with no compensatory nerfs. How is it a nerf?

fury only obv

I’m going to go that big judgment talent from Sac and just 200k Denounce > 600k Judgement > 500k Dmg worth of Glimmer/Hs from Daybreak. Gonna use Ulti Sac to buff the judgment better, It’s going to be glorious!!! Until I hit 1800 and its unviable :frowning:

1 Like
2 Likes

Just started farming for fire ring crests. Thank the lordt I didn’t sell too hard into that lol the absorb one still viable or nah? I know it’s nerfed too