New cinematic trailer just dropped

It’s some silly half-elf thing.

2 Likes

Thought the same about the broccoli top. xD

They could have at least made her attractive.

3 Likes

The people with 30 tabs of R34 open would be offended. Somehow.

Looks cool, but I wish there was some dialogue to go with it. Always hits harder that way. Lol

And gawd id play the crap out of a harronir druid if that ever happens. :joy:

This is the most absurd excuse I’ve read for anti-diversity discourse.

2 Likes

2 Likes

It’s not absurd. It’s pattern recognition. Companies can score points for each of those traits on the list while saving time and money hiring multiple voice actors and artists by sticking them all on one character. Make her gay and you have the quadfecta of diversity points.

It’s very cynical and, quite frankly, insulting. Diversity is good but this is about as insincere as it gets. It is what it is.

2 Likes

HOLY CRAP THAT IS ONE OF THE COOLEST CINEMATICS I HAVE SEEN FOR WOW IN A LONG TIME I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND IF THE ELF-TROLL RACE DOESN’T BECOME PLAYABLE I WILL BE SO FREAKING SAD OH MY FUDGING GODS HOLY CRAPOLA MY GOD THAT WAS SO COOL!

Anyways ya I liked it…

(holy shi~)

I like the call back to classic and tbc trailer which was just showcasing off a handful of the player races. I hope this means that the other races shown here will become playable.

1 Like

Are you blind? She was incredibly sexy.

The music was strong.

Everything else was boring af.

Blizzard trailers are the kind of things you immediately link to friends to show off something truly amazing. Even if they don’t want to play the game, their jaws will hit the floor over the trailer.

This was just… a clip, then a clip, then a clip, then repeat on a loop til we show weird spiders who laugh.

This was TERRIBLE.

1 Like

I don’t get it.

2 Likes

It’s funny you say this because I did exactly this the second I finished watching it.

I think it’s my fav trailer since tbc. Sure I liked the wrath and mop ones but this one has the feel of warcraft

You sent this to people that don’t play WoW? lol ok.

Even for people that DO play WoW, this was just … nothing. A short loop of boring clips that told nothing. But at least if you play WoW, you might know a bit of those 3 factions coming in TWW and … give it a pass, I guess?

But if you don’t play WoW, I can’t imagine having any other reaction that “uhh… cool music.”

This was BORING.

1 Like

It’s always the same with you guys. No matter what, it’s always insincere for you, any time there’s any character with any diverse trait.
Call it whatever you want, but we can all see it for what it is.

5 Likes

It’s a brave new world. Ugly is the new pretty.

2 Likes

Yes. /not all my friends play wow l

A trailer doesn’t need to tell you something. I get that wrath did. But this has the vibes of classic and tbc trailers which is why I love it.

It told us more then the dragofnlight one.

And cool azz visuals

I am feeling incredibly hyped right now.

That was horrible, it was like it was part Avatar half crap. The trailers they have put out in the past are 100% better.

2 Likes

LISTEN (I needed 4 more characters to post this so here’s a lot more)

2 Likes

It always the same with you and your ilk being deliberately obstuse about why people have a problem with it. It’s always “y’all just don’t like different people.”

I am a black female. I do not like Faerin or any of the other characters like her that Blizzard and other gaming companies copypaste across their products while expecting accolades from myself and my family. Wanna make a black disabled lesbian? Fine. But do it after you’ve put the same effort into another major black female character the same as they’ve done with all the other gorgeous and interesting women across Warcraft. Either put up or shut up. Faerin is Soujourn from Overwatch all over again.

3 Likes

How is the lady tightening the straps when they are already buckled into position? This game isn’t very realistic.