New cinematic trailer just dropped

And she can sound heroic and determined quite well, too

2 Likes

That one armed chick looks ridiculous. :rofl:

6 Likes

looks like Flintlock and star wars Outlaws all over again.

1 Like

Overall mildly liked it, wasn’t very exciting though, music was good, if a bit repetitive feeling. It didn’t really tell a story. DF was better.

Xal looks enough like a girl to get the girl box checked off for me.

Shield arm girl, well… Nothing else in this game obeys physics so why get hung up on the one armed girl? Magic fixes all, and there’s clearly magic involved with shield girl, glowy thing right on the front of the shield says that.

So your saying she is a member of Azeroth Pizza Paladins?

2 Likes

Sounds like a legit organization.

2 Likes

Probably is, since they don’t have goblins in their ranks lol.

1 Like

I look forward to the subplot of Detroit/Sicilian-style Pizza Paladins breaking off.

2 Likes

I liked the trailer but this made me lol. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I really enjoyed it!

Their game is dead, lost WB like 200 million, so they basically just said the heck with it and went full in on the stupid lol.

My favorite part is the zoomer broccoli top. Like they made her as easy to dislike as humanly possible.

It’s as if they studied zoomer youtubers for her design.

4 Likes

Oh yea kind of hard to see with how fast it is but that is a body type 2, not a “his”

1 Like

It’s 2024 Judy. A body type 2 can be a ‘his’ now.

1 Like

You’re not missing much

Not every female has to look like Megan Fox or Taylor Swift. A human equivalent to Xal’Atath would be a woman in her late 30’s and 40’s. Adipose tissue in their faces begin to thin out around this time, just a normal process of aging.

It’s fine you and are over reaching for something that just isn’t there.

I think the trailer looks great and Xal’Atath is still one of my favorite WoW villains.

ZZZ Trailer, nothing happened, again

Doesn’t Dalaran get blown up or something? That would be cool to see

The problem isn’t that a non-white character is being depicted.

Or that a masculine-looking non-sexy female character is being depicted.

Or that a non-able-bodied character is being depicted.

The problem is rolling all that into one character, making the diversity glaring and fake rather than natural.

She does.

And if Blizzard had taken the time over the years to normalize all of the above, she would be applauded for her design.

But Blizzard didn’t, so her design looks like one giant look-we-can-do-diversity display.

2 Likes

Why did that paladin look like an elf? Are we finally getting NE paladins or is this some silly half-elf thing.

Ain’t that what we call projection?

People outing themselves like this is hilarious :rofl: