New cinematic trailer just dropped

Dragons aren’t good at uncovering latent risk. No dragon OSHA…

4 Likes

I hope we dont have to wait for that. I want to see her slowly decay and seep put choas tendreals and eyes from odd places before she bursts into otherworldy horror.

Her being pretty really sucks.

The new cinematic really has me sold on the Arathi.

My favorite thing about their reply is them IMMEDIATELY proving you right.

Xal looks like an adult woman. A really gorgeous one at that. IT seems more like people are complaining she doesn’t look like an anime waifu with massive doe eyes.

5 Likes

Not a single railing in all of the vault of the incarnates.

2 Likes

the broken bottles?
broom?
shovel?
the one handed mug transmog?

1 Like

This did absolutely nothing for me compared to cinematic trailers of the past.

It just feels boring.

3 Likes

like this one?

Cinematic is gorgeous as always. Still think Orweyna looks the best and hope we can eventually create a Harronir because I need her hairstyle. Xal looks fine and I look forward to where the story takes her. I hope the Earthen don’t disappoint because this trailer didn’t do a thing for me. And Faerin is the the same godawful checkbox style character design that they instist on pidgeonholing all black women into. I can’t imagine a world in which I would want to cosplay her so I don’t accept her as proper representation, same as all the other uber masculine black women they serve up in games as the default standard for us.

The cinematic doesn’t do much for me on the story side and everytime they show Faerin, I get annoyed by her design. However, I still hope TWW will be fun.

1 Like

The cinematic reminded me of the more open-ended Vanilla cinematic, where there wasn’t really a unified narrative, just a bunch of visual riffs/hooks to showcase some aspects of the game.

2 Likes

but anime waifu with doe eyes are beautiful. btw, everyone fell in love with xal back in legion cause she was pretty and smokey voiced

1 Like

Am I the only one who does not find dead elves attractive?

Claudia Christian voiced her then and it sounds like they’ve retained her for this version of Xal. She voices the fem Norn PC in GW2 and I have to say I am a fan of her work there.

2 Likes

It’s a good thing my entire social life isn’t on the WoW forums then. Try again. I demand entertainment.

1 Like

With the amount of times I’ve died in game, what’s one little death in the grand scheme of someone, really? :face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

She…

She was a knife? She didn’t even get her actual “This is how she looks truly” model until The War Within material started coming out, before she was a generic void elf.

1 Like

omg its a zombie.
:scream:

Zom-bae?

1 Like

Xal’atath looking sharp.

7 Likes

I enjoyed it. Hope more will follow.