New cinematic trailer just dropped

Two terrible expansion cinematics in a row.

6 Likes

Can we side with Xal’atath instead ?

1 Like

And we only get to see him doing one side of lats. Homeboy gunna be pretty asymmetric if he’s not supersetting the left side…

2 Likes

is it April Fools? am i getting punkd?

2 Likes

So…I don’t think I like it. It’s a lot of flashy animation, but it does nothing to explain who these characters are or what the threat is.

4 Likes

its a different style of game roll out - fast, shorter with some highlights and new features, and it’ll rapidly roll into midnight expac and then into the final titan. its like one big expac, condensed into 3 shorter ones. they cant add scenes from the other 2 parts because it would spoil the others

Judging by that trailer I’m really glad I don’t care about the story that was hilariously bad looking

3 Likes

Music is incredible.

More hype than the DF trailer which was just Stoney Tony and some dragon riding.

1 Like

Lol this is awesome

1 Like

Does not compute

1 Like

I really disliked that one. The star of that trailer gets the Baine award for sitting in one spot the entire expansion.

Well, I liked it and I think they all look great. We’ve had a few things now explaining the plot so this focusing on those who will probably be giving me my dailies is fine.

And as for other comments… hey, why isn’t “forever” the first option when you put someone on ignore and need to select for how long? And why are my fingers cramping from clicking on it so many times? :dracthyr_shrug:

*for real, yeeeesh! :grimacing:

1 Like

Watching someone respond to multiple people in a row because they got triggered by “man” comments is pretty hilarious though lol.

1 Like

I always tell people that if they want a good story they should read a book. WoW story is awful.

2 Likes

Ah… they sucked all the personality out of her. Her eyes now lack all menace… is she wearing lip gloss? This Xal just wants to be your friend and maybe get into pillow fights… I guess.

Yeah, nah. She is fine as-is. Strong jawline and all.

1 Like

Both of those are awful.

Xal doesn’t look menacing and Alloy looks like a supermodel, not a survivor of a hostile wasteland.

1 Like

Was this supposed to make sense in any way?

1 Like

oh she looks great though. those glowy blue eyes and runes, look great and i like the heart shaped face

I for one am hoping that Xal’atath decides to ‘slip into something more terrifying’ and discard the corpse puppet during their fight and give a look at a true Void Lord.

7 Likes

I loved the bit in the DF trailer where Stony Tony had to take a moment to be sad that no one included a maintenance ladder in the tower’s design. You can almost hear him say, “Nether damn it, Neltharion, would it have killed you to add a freaking ladder?!?”

8 Likes